Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Finally found through DISE why cpap/bipap/ASV was never going to work for me.
RE: Finally found through DISE why cpap/bipap/ASV was never going to work for me.
Being close to arranging DISE as I do not get my therapy working (CPAP and bi-level), I was wondering about Oscar charts in your case. I would expect this problem that you have is also clearly visible using Oscar right?

I am not sure if DISE is even done in The Netherlands (I have an intake with ENT in 2 weeks), UARS is kind of ignored over here as a real thing. So if I do DISE I most likely have to go abroad and pay out of my own pocket, with the risk that no doctor in The Netherlands is willing to do anything with the outcome.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Finally found through DISE why cpap/bipap/ASV was never going to work for me.
Damn I’m having the exact same as you but not seeing relief either my MAD. Might try shifting it more. I’m at a 3 of 5. I’ve tried some positional tools but my shoulders are bad so I get pain and it’s hard to stay on my side all night. I appreciate you putting this together.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Finally have Oscar and want to make sure I am doing CPAP right! Danno220 6 146 Yesterday, 12:31 PM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  Tech Nerds-think this battery setup will work for Transcend Micro? johnbrain 12 1,286 10-05-2024, 08:29 PM
Last Post: johnbrain
  Bipap vs Cpap/Apap DreadPirateRawburts 10 444 09-07-2024, 07:34 PM
Last Post: Phaleronic
  [Equipment] Central sleep apnea - titration study didn't work blossom 1 205 08-30-2024, 11:55 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  I quit using CPAP as a test. Here is what I found out... rockyarbor 4 438 08-30-2024, 04:42 PM
Last Post: rockyarbor
  BiPAP doesn't work anymore ohno 1 215 08-22-2024, 05:21 PM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  trouble getting bipap machine to work adolfohxh 8 456 08-16-2024, 12:00 AM
Last Post: HalfAsleep

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.