Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

First Data in Oscar, on ASV for 2 years, does anything look odd here?
First Data in Oscar, on ASV for 2 years, does anything look odd here?

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: First Data in Oscar, on ASV for 2 years, does anything look odd here?
If it were me I'd likely change modes to ASV Auto and make EPAP a range instead of static. If you want ASV Auto, EPAP can be like 4, 5 EPAP Min and EPAP Max around 8, 9, somewhere around that range.

First though, are you sleeping well with the ASV as is?

I would only suggest the above setting change to increase comfort. If you're OK as is, it looks ok otherwise.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you for your response! I thought I was sleeping well for awhile but lately I've been more and more fatigued during the day and needed naps. Doctor sent me an overnight oximetry test to do tonight to make sure oxygen levels are good. I just have no clue with what I'm looking at in the OSCAR data so I didn't know if anything looked abnormal as to what may be causing this
Post Reply Post Reply
Understood. By the way, you can change your settings by yourself if you ever need to. It's pretty simple to do it. And you won't need to wait for doc appointment and the fees. No updated script.

When I had my ASV I had to do full setup as the RT that gave it to me said she guessed on it. Not a great feeling to trust in a guess from a "professional".
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbsup [Diagnosis] New issues after 4 years of treatment Compton2233 4 164 Yesterday, 08:15 AM
Last Post: Compton2233
  OSCAR Data - Low AHI but still not feeling great, and are these real OA events? Santino 38 1,476 10-16-2024, 10:55 AM
Last Post: SeePak
  [CPAP] Trying to make sense of my OSCAR data (newbie) aardvarkpineapple 1 130 10-15-2024, 07:54 PM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  [CPAP] Self treating: Advice for tuning after first night OSCAR data? citrus1 22 1,093 10-14-2024, 11:39 PM
Last Post: Bkflg
  Help analyzing OSCAR data - CA's? alemon 46 2,596 10-11-2024, 01:15 PM
Last Post: alemon
  Mcca21 - OSCAR Data Review Mcca21 16 764 10-10-2024, 08:57 PM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  [Treatment] Advice with OSCAR Data sploomb 6 424 10-10-2024, 06:49 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.