Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Getting data off a Resmed Escape II
Getting data off a Resmed Escape II
I was diagnosed with OSA 20 years ago and recently just had another sleep study.  I know I'm well past the 5 year mark suggested, so don't hate me.   Smile

Anyway, I decided to take my health back under control and part of that was a followup sleep study.  Well to my surprise, my average pressures were not all that different from 20 years ago, but my range had increased.  So I decided to go APAP this time and got a Airsense 11.  Downloaded Oscar and I'm amazed at the amount of data at my fingertips.

So all that, just to ask the following:

My old machine (used for well over 20,000 hours) is a Resmed Escape II.  Is there any way to get the data off that machine and into Oscar?  My compliance card was sent into either insurance or MD and I never got another.

I would love to compare numbers if at all possible.

Thanks in advance all!
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Getting data off a Resmed Escape II
The only thing I can think of is to try using an older version of the ResScan software, but you would still need the data card. I assume the S8 series used an older type data card, not the SD cards that the current machines use.

Sorry, but I think you may be out of luck with the S8.

Going forward, be sure your new AirSense 11 has an SD card in it.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I think the ResMed Escape doesn't collect any detailed data. It's what we call a brick. Even if you had the SD card there wouldn't be anything on there other than hours of use.
Sleepster

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks all! Looks like I'll just chalk it up to lost data. As far as SD card, I make sure it's in every night! I'm not losing another minute of data.

Cheers
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [CPAP] Where does the Resmed Airsense 11 store data? jefferyscott0 7 331 09-24-2024, 08:43 PM
Last Post: Rickyricardo
  reading data from resmed sd card Rodeo 5 257 09-08-2024, 01:51 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Understanding Upper Airway Resistance Syndrome (UARS) Through ResMed CPAP Data chacha897d 1 315 07-11-2024, 10:02 PM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  ResMed 11 Stopped Recording SD Card Data somewherein413 20 1,192 06-20-2024, 04:00 PM
Last Post: somewherein413
  Doctor says perfect data, but extremely tired - OSCAR Data Auzzyrocks 14 3,603 04-29-2024, 02:26 PM
Last Post: Cam12
  Help Interpreting Resmed Aircurve 10 VAuto Data fracturedhibernation 1 568 02-23-2024, 03:07 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  OSCAR says: "Resmed Airsense 10 does not record detailed data"! Really? PappaJoe 3 899 02-14-2024, 06:38 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.