Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Getting message "Your Resmed CPAP machine has not been tested yet". It's AirSense 11.
RE: Getting message "Your Resmed CPAP machine has not been tested yet". It's AirSense 11.
I just got a message about an unknown version AirSense11AutoSet (39463). Oddly, I''ve been using Oscar with this machine for months. Is this an error or does it just randomly check?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Getting message "Your Resmed CPAP machine has not been tested yet". It's AirSense 11.
Hi JollyJoker!  -  Welcome

You should only see this notice message once.  OSCAR uses a database of tested model numbers for validation.  This was done to test to see if a new model might have introduced different parameters.  

Go to the Statistics page.  Scroll to the bottom and look at the Changes to Device Settings - Device column.  See if your model number has changed.  Resmed may have performed an over-the-air firmware update and changed the model number to reflect this change.  

Please go to Help > Troubleshooting > Create a zip of SD Data Card and send the file to the link below.  Be sure to include your Apnea Board username in the filename.  

Here is the upload link:
https://www.dropbox.com/request/Z7AvAEAahNyegMHb4Snb

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Looks like it's been 39463 since May 2023 when I got the machine. Sent a zip file anyway just in case.
Post Reply Post Reply
Well, it was a thought. I did receive your file, too.
- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I think I found the Resmed 11 listings. What O/S are you running?
- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

Post Reply Post Reply
Windows 10 Home
Post Reply Post Reply
Hello! 

I just started using OSCAR today and I got the same message. In case it helps, I uploaded my SD card data as a ZIP to your link with my forum name.

ResMed AirSense 11 AutoSet (39520)
Post Reply Post Reply
So you're the one. I saw the upload notification as I was going to bed. I will review your data in case Resmed has added or modified anything. Usually they will change a model number for each country that the machine is intended for. With you being from Canada, I would guess that it offers a French menu option in lieu of Spanish.

OSCAR should only display the warning message once.

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

Post Reply Post Reply
OK, I've looked at the code and there aren't any surprises. I will add your model number to the tested models in the code.

On a side note; I would recommend that you reduce your EPR due to excessive CAs.

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

Post Reply Post Reply
(03-06-2024, 12:13 PM)Crimson Nape Wrote: OK, I've looked at the code and there aren't any surprises.  I will add your model number to the tested models in the code.

On a side note; I would recommend that you reduce your EPR due to excessive CAs.

- Red

Merci. I also noticed I have way more CAs than OAs so I'll keep that tip in mind. Just started CPAP recently (1 week) so will add that to the ever growing list of things to try Wink
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Error message SD Card download to OSCAR April 2 188 08-21-2024, 05:51 PM
Last Post: April
  Device not tested yet? ac123 5 477 05-29-2024, 10:01 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Put My SD card in Husband's CPAP Machine SideSleeper 5 511 05-20-2024, 11:35 PM
Last Post: SideSleeper
  OSCAR and ResMed AirSense 11 AutoSet: SD needed? cprstn54 2 580 05-10-2024, 12:02 PM
  Oscar "No Supported Data Found" Resmed Airsense 11 cpapmj 3 741 04-13-2024, 10:21 PM
  ResMed Airsense 11 Autoset help Pawpri 3 673 03-25-2024, 04:22 PM
Last Post: AlannaSantos
  European ResMed CPAP blocked from updating to US phone app fuzz 10 1,193 02-13-2024, 09:06 PM

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.