Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Help analyzing OSCAR data - CA's?
RE: Help analyzing OSCAR data - CA's?
Yess! Thank you Dave, I was thinking something like that as well, I'm so hopeful - even with the awfully short night I've felt oddly almost completely fine today!  Big Grin
Post Reply Post Reply
All right, continued mostly good news - effective AHI of 0 on the bilevel! Definitely was up again with stomach pains/horrible GERD - I imagine it's because my CPAP is about 9.8-3EPR, but my bilevel is going significantly higher - and I have been wearing it as I get arranged in bed, which is I think sending the auto-pressure skyrocketing. I tried turning things down a little, but I'll probably go with the PS of 3 and try even lower, see if I can start at 7 and cap the IPAP lower, and hope it remains as effective - I DO know, though, that even on the APAP I started with I never had scores this low, (nor could I stay asleep haha).

I also have a direct comparison, I switched machines halfway due to the stomach problems:

CPAP:

Can see the places I might have been having CA's, still present, but:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
Got through a full night last night with the following settings:

PS 3 / EPAP 7 / IPAP 11 - for the moment just trying to keep the airflow from causing pain. Unfortunately I'm tired today - I could feel myself waking up all through that early morning, I'm not sure if it was the breathing or pressure changes. Still seeing that periodic breathing, though I think that's the same as with the CPAP. On Vauto is there a way to set a more 'fixed' pressure?

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need help analyzing results. Low AHI but still sleepy boromt 2 125 9 hours ago
Last Post: boromt
  Oscar Data gohoos1998 3 164 Yesterday, 07:34 PM
Last Post: gohoos1998
  [CPAP] OSCAR Data richardb123 4 267 Yesterday, 03:24 PM
Last Post: richardb123
  [CPAP] Self treating: Advice for tuning after first night OSCAR data? citrus1 18 653 Yesterday, 10:15 AM
Last Post: citrus1
  New to Oscar, please help me understand the data. Stray 10 322 09-22-2024, 10:34 PM
Last Post: Phaleronic
  additional sources of data I can add onto OSCAR? joelin02 1 94 09-22-2024, 09:28 PM
Last Post: Phaleronic
  New to OSCAR, need some help understanding my data sleepadventure 13 702 09-21-2024, 11:47 AM
Last Post: Jay51

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.