Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

LOOKEE-Ring-01 Usage so Far
LOOKEE-Ring-01 Usage so Far
hi there,

I thought I would post my thoughts on using the Lokee Ring

Cost: On sale for $200 CAD, normally $250 CAD.

Comfort: Very comfortable, i had no issues falling asleep with it on my finger at all.

Charging:  Unfortunately does not use USB C, and uses USB micro (think old phone connection).   However it does hold a charge for several nights which is a plus and is rechargeable.  I was willing to put up with USB micro in exchange for this.

Data Retrieval:  This was the part I was most unsure about, however it it's actually straight forward.   After a night's sleep I open the app on my android phone, and the phone downloads the telemetry data over Bluetooth and then uploads it to the cloud.   On my Windows PC once I open the app, O2 Insight Pro,  it automatically downloads the data from the cloud. So there is no need for the PC to download the data from the device directly.

Sync'ing with Oscar:  Since you already have the data on your PC, under the 'Data' menu choose Import 'Viatom/Wellue Data' and it will take care of itself.

Other Options: At this time I'm not aware of an oximeter that offers USB C, a rechargeable battery, and ease of use like this

Summary: All in all, I like having this in conjunction with my ResMed Airsense 11.  I would recommend this.  I hope this was helpful.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: LOOKEE-Ring-01 Usage so Far
Does the ring data appear among Oscar's waveforms?
Post Reply Post Reply
hi there,

Oscar does output additional graphs for your o2 saturation and other metrics along with the cpap data so yes!
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks!

Off to do a little homework.
Post Reply Post Reply
you're welcome.  What a journey this has been so far for me, being newly diagnosed.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Low AHI, Low Usage, Low Pressure - How to Improve? mangoblueberry 3 176 08-24-2024, 08:54 PM
Last Post: staceyburke
  [Equipment] How accurate is the Wellue O2 Ring? desaturator 13 10,509 08-22-2024, 12:09 PM
Last Post: cps22
  Incorrect usage registering Moonbowusa 2 170 08-17-2024, 01:14 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Holiday/Vacation Usage Importance & Cleaning...... beetee 12 564 08-12-2024, 04:41 PM
Last Post: beetee
  [CPAP] LeeMan's Therapy and Questions - Device usage showing gaps LeeMan88 18 690 08-08-2024, 06:04 PM
Last Post: LeeMan88
  Used resmed 10 [how to find usage hours] Justbreath 6 5,870 07-13-2024, 12:19 PM
Last Post: HalfAsleep
Question Does CPAP usage make you dependent on or addicted to the therapy? G. Szabo 11 887 07-06-2024, 04:50 AM
Last Post: Tampa Jim

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.