Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

How is my OSCAR data looking? Help with interpretation
Smile 
How is my OSCAR data looking? Help with interpretation
Hey guys, this is about my 2nd month of using my CPAP and honestly, still feeling pretty tired. I know it takes time to adjust, but was hoping someone could review the last 3 nights of sleeping for me and let me know how I'm doing! I rarely ever have large leaks but I guess my worry is with the leak rate sometimes being 10+ and most nights I'm seeing a lot of "Clear Airwway", "Hypopnea"s, and also getting RERAs most nights. I am currently using the ResMed Pi130 pillow mask and have my flow at 7-11 with 2 APR. 
Let me know what you guys think Smile  

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: How is my OSCAR data looking? Help with interpretation
Results are pretty good, but you should try moving EPR to 3 to knock out some flow limits. That can translate to tiredness more than almost anything else. We might want to increase your pressure range by 1 cm, but take a look at the results of EPR 3 first. It should reduce the amount of pressure change you're experiencing.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you! What would my range be then, 8-11 or 7-12? I am not sure what direction to increase my pressure.
Post Reply Post Reply
Your current presssure is 7.0 to 11.0 with EPR 2. I'm simply suggesting increasing the EPR to 3. I don't think you need to do anything at all with pressure for now as you only had one OA event. We an look at increasing minimum to 8 if the addition of EPR 3 causes a significant increase in OA events. I think you're fine leaving it as-is for now.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New to OSCAR, need some help understanding my data sleepadventure 13 609 9 hours ago
Last Post: Jay51
  New to Oscar, please help me understand the data. Stray 1 70 9 hours ago
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Oscar Data gohoos1998 0 47 10 hours ago
Last Post: gohoos1998
  [CPAP] OSCAR Data richardb123 3 201 Yesterday, 09:24 AM
Last Post: staceyburke
  [CPAP] Oscar Data after pressure adjustment Tabster 5 165 09-19-2024, 06:21 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  Help analyzing OSCAR data - CA's? alemon 37 1,561 09-19-2024, 03:43 PM
Last Post: quiescence at last
  [CPAP] Self treating: Advice for tuning after first night OSCAR data? citrus1 13 489 09-16-2024, 10:25 PM
Last Post: citrus1

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.