Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

How should I set up my AirCurve 10 Vauto
RE: How should I set up my AirCurve 10 Vauto
I just ordered a collar and will definitely use it. I used tape previously, but I was not very comfortable using it. Maybe I will give it a try again.

I would like to share a little more statistic from the first day I used the machine for your persual before I switch to s-mode if you don't mind.

I visited a few respiratory doctors in Hong Kong but they just told me that my machine is automatic and manual set-up is not necessary...  

Big thank you to the knowledgeable community here!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
If I may...

If I switched to S-mode, shall I choose easy-breathe or back up rate? It could be only set to 10? What does it mean??

As mentioned earlier, I got quite a lot CAs and was just being fixed after changing trigger sensitivity to "very high" recently.

Thankss
Post Reply Post Reply
Well, I would use easy breath for now, but stay with auto mode then and try the trigger sensitivity change to very high. Smile
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-24-2024, 01:40 PM)Phaleronic Wrote: Well, I would use easy breath for now, but stay with auto mode then and try the trigger sensitivity change to very high. Smile

Thank you for your advice again. I will try easy breath tonight.

Yestersday night, I tried S-mode with the pre-set back up rate of 10. It was very uncomfortable and got some pressure in my abdomen just after a trial of 1 to 2 minutes when I was awake. Changed it back to Vauto because of that. I got an AHI of 2.9 for a 5-hour sleep.
Post Reply Post Reply
Okay good Smile
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  acquired an aircurve vauto 10/self titrating eok361 9 309 Yesterday, 07:41 AM
Last Post: eok361
  AHI very high after switching from Dreamstation to Aircurve 10 mu50256 16 753 09-23-2024, 03:11 AM
Last Post: mu50256
  Aircurve 10 ASV kbjames 5 208 09-21-2024, 09:49 AM
Last Post: kbjames
  Resmed Aircurve 10 ASV: Central Apnea Not Relieved RVSleeper 50 2,153 09-13-2024, 06:17 PM
Last Post: RVSleeper
  Seeking Advice on BiPAP AirCurve 10 VAuto Settings for Upper Airway Resistance Syndro chacha897d 1 282 09-07-2024, 08:13 PM
Last Post: CPAPfriend
  Resmed 10 vauto can hear breathing Officialdee 6 244 09-07-2024, 06:14 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  [Equipment] Can I use Aircurve 10 ASV (PaceWave CS) instead of an Aircurve 10 Vauto ? Gillyweed 7 310 09-06-2024, 01:28 AM
Last Post: tcinoz

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.