Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Is my Philips Remstar Pro System One working?
RE: Is my Philips Remstar Pro System One working?
I replaced a 10 with an 11 six months ago and have noticed no difference in performance. Water usage is fairly consistent and auto start and stop work fine. I have two relatives with 11s and theirs also work fine also. It appears you got a lemon and should go back to your supplier for a replacement.
Download OSCAR

Organize Charts
Attaching Charts

Mask Primer
Soft Cervical Collar

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Is my Philips Remstar Pro System One working?
(03-12-2024, 10:31 PM)Melman Wrote: I replaced a 10 with an 11 six months ago and have noticed no difference in performance.

Yeah, my wife has had an 11 for a while now and has noticed no problems.

Here's what Google has told me though; my problems are not unique.  It seems like a bunch of people .. a whole bunch maybe .. have had the same issues as me.

Generally, their machines were exchanged, sometimes more than once, and they eventually got a working machine.

My supplier has just now agreed to an exchange as well.  They were initially reluctant, never having heard of such a thing.  But they did some more digging (to their credit) and it turns out that a couple of the sleep therapists they deal with have also seen this problem .. "a couple of times a month" was the report.

So it's not just me.

Interesting finding last night.

My machine is placed where it's hard to see the screen while in bed (but easy to get to the tank).

I moved things around so I could see the screen.  I got my mask on, pressed the start button and immediately got the error message.  My finger was not even off the button yet!  Stop, pause a bit, start, immediate error.  Stop, start, error.  Stop, start .. OK!

Huh?

Well, off to sleep.  And this morning, still no error!   So I dunno.  I'll see what tonight brings.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclaimation [News] RECALL THREAD-- IMPORTANT PHILIPS DREAMSTATION & SYSTEM ONE USERS Sleeprider 2,984 393,987 07-21-2024, 02:31 PM
Last Post: Tampa Jim
  ASV- Philips vs ResMed ZacharySimon 5 268 07-13-2024, 09:13 PM
Last Post: Phaleronic
  NOTICE: Philips Discontinues Numerous Devices and Halts Dreamstation Sales in the U.S. WakeUpTime 65 8,485 07-11-2024, 12:42 PM
Last Post: btreger
  Where to send my philips REPLACEMENT machine Rice95 11 2,151 07-08-2024, 09:54 PM
Last Post: KSMatthew
  NOTICE: Philips Respironics Recall Replacement Tally RayBee 186 32,390 07-01-2024, 11:04 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  CPAP therapy not working anymore! DZee 13 618 07-01-2024, 09:38 PM
Last Post: Jay51
  Philips DreamWear love/hate Leytonstone 2 283 06-14-2024, 07:49 AM
Last Post: 40plus

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.