Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Is my sleep data good?
Question 
Is my sleep data good?
Hi guys can someone tell me if my data looks good? This is from the past 3 days. Fixed pressure at 13.

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Is my sleep data good?
How do you feel in the morning?
Post Reply Post Reply
On your chart, it would be great if we could see your flow limits instead of the tidal volume.  Also, we need to see to the bottom line of the flow limits, not partway down as your chart is now set up.
Machine:  ResMed AirCurve 10 Vauto
Mask:  Bleep DreamPort Sleep Solution
Post Reply Post Reply
I still feel tired in the morning.

Unfortunately, my CPAP does not show flow limits. Are my leaks looking good? How can I know if leaks are too high?
Post Reply Post Reply
Your leaks are fine.  They look high on your chart, but if you look at the panel on the left you will see they are rated 0.0.  This is because they are not high enough to interfere with your therapy.  Smile
Machine:  ResMed AirCurve 10 Vauto
Mask:  Bleep DreamPort Sleep Solution
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  23 yr old W/ Good AHI - Still tired and foggy daytong 7 229 09-05-2024, 09:05 PM
Last Post: daytong
  Auroraborealis Sleep Data thread - thoughts on hypoxemia Auroraborealis 8 135 09-05-2024, 12:32 PM
Last Post: Auroraborealis
  AHI looks good, but still feeling bad nh00 54 3,631 09-04-2024, 02:00 AM
Last Post: LennySleeps
  [CPAP] starting to use CPAP without sleep study/data help Fantasieimpromptu 2 130 09-03-2024, 06:18 AM
Last Post: Fantasieimpromptu
  Sleep study- Very high AHI with Central Sleep Apnea and multiple hours of CSR. Help. JoshO71 2 207 08-27-2024, 06:09 PM
Last Post: JoshO71
  [CPAP] OSCAR data review help - can I get better sleep somehow? da38 5 313 08-21-2024, 04:05 AM
Last Post: da38
  Help reviewing my sleep data - Can it get any better? YMK94 6 357 08-15-2024, 01:55 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.