Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Therapy Suggestions
RE: Therapy Suggestions
From your info, the therapy is fine. However, opening your mouth might be just that, mouth opening while you're sleeping. Or it could be a sign you wanta bit more pressure. By this alone, I'd not edit it.

The telling question: is open mouth while sleeping normal to you, in that without the ST you'd do this?

If it bothers you, maybe look up chin straps. Be certain any you might get only pulls up but not back.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Therapy Suggestions
You guys are the goats man.

But yeah it kind of is consistent with my sleep habits. At times my face muscles can relax and I drool so its not something new, but I have seen less prevalence of drooling over my recent past. Like it used to happen, and then at some point it got better and it changed to rare-occasionally also less amount of saliva than what it is happening. I feel like what happens is the air pops my mouth open sometimes and it brings that habit back out. I want to give it some time given its only been a week perhaps my body will adjust. I just hope that despite my somewhat unstable leak my AHI is accurate yk?
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Airsense 10 replacement: suggestions? newmar 7 289 09-11-2024, 08:07 PM
Last Post: Big Guy
  Suggestions? TinySteve 11 435 09-02-2024, 08:50 AM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  New User - Looking For Suggestions VeryTired 13 442 09-01-2024, 03:50 PM
Last Post: VeryTired
  [Pressure] suggestions for settings Ksquared716 1 157 08-27-2024, 07:49 PM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  Still tired, any suggestions to optimize therapy? EnigmaOfSleep 4 288 08-14-2024, 07:41 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  Treatment suggestions for mild sleep apnea clegge242 3 242 07-30-2024, 11:12 AM
Last Post: HalfAsleep
  Suggestions to improve AHI and sleep quality Nykkuno 1 214 07-24-2024, 10:35 AM
Last Post: OpalRose

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.