Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Leak Rates in Oscar
Leak Rates in Oscar
My leak rate statistics are stuck at the same number each night.  I downloaded the latest Oscar verison and cannot get updated leak rates.  Attached is what I see every day.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Leak Rates in Oscar
Try to attach it again. It is missing,
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Therapy Efficacy Summary in Oscar
The "Therapy Efficacy" section in the "Statistics" tab returns the exact same values for every category of data, every day.  I just downloaded the Oscar update.  Could that be the cause?  What is your suggestion to fix?  The attached values are "stuck." Thanks.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
I am not following your comment, the numbers are all different. It would help if you took the screenshot of the entire Statistics page (F12). Please be more specific.
- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you for your quick reply, and I am sorry for my delay in responding.  I believe that I was reading the Statistics summary data incorrectly, as it appears to udpate for the current week data set, so that even if you go back and look at previous dates you will still see the most recent dates statistics.  I was not noticing the column headings updating and only saw the data set numbers reamain. I believe this to be the explanation.  Sorry for the confusion.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ResMed 11 Smartstop flagged as Large Leak BobinHI 3 321 06-19-2024, 06:29 PM
Last Post: Narcil
  First OSCAR Report - Leak Rate jfkaess 11 2,137 11-11-2023, 05:15 PM
Last Post: ejbpesca
  Leak Data Export herenthere 3 673 02-11-2023, 05:07 PM
Last Post: herenthere
Smile Leak and other assessment CanberrySleeper 1 598 04-02-2022, 05:43 PM
Last Post: staceyburke
  Oscar Events Tab - Large Leak edition dataq1 12 1,477 12-02-2021, 07:35 PM
Last Post: dataq1
  Leak Max Statistics compared to Graph MikeE3 2 791 11-24-2021, 01:33 PM
Last Post: MikeE3
  OSCAR [av. leak rate vs. 95% leak rate question] Sleepwreck 3 3,241 09-19-2020, 09:53 AM
Last Post: sleepwreak

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.