Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Mask Fit vs Pressure
RE: Mask Fit vs Pressure
Dreanstation has cflex cflex plus or aflex.
They are flow based, aettong 1 2 3.
Very cimfortable.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Mask Fit vs Pressure
Unfortunately, as palerider states, only available on Resmed machines. To bad, it's a great feature. A solution is still coming your way as more chime in. Thanks for the Jet explanation. I will do a search as mechanical s fascinate me.

Now, to the meat and potatoes........Yes the lightning are picking up the pace. BISHOP has saved them most of the year. So, being a NY'ER (Houston, we have a problem) LOL. My wife sent me a few years back to see the rangers play the lightning. That is the only NY team I abandoned. Went to my 1st playoff game last season. Defeated Detroit.

(03-14-2016, 08:37 PM)Zeeez Wrote: Well,,, It is kind of like Exhaust Pressure Ratio. I get it. Thanks for the explanation. If Dream Station has a setting for EPR, it's not evident. Maybe they have another name for it?

I'm doomed to being a mouth breather. With a narrow nose bridge, The slightest congestion clogs up my nose.

Lightning are looking pretty good this year. Bishop is spectacular! I've been a Bruins fan since the Bobby Orr days.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  pattern in high resolution mask pressure in resmed device rberry1 1 239 09-11-2024, 07:51 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  Difference between nasal mask, and full face mask setting Ynot 6 689 09-04-2024, 05:38 PM
Last Post: Big Guy
Question Z2 pressure vs Airsense11 pressure jwalker5 2 234 08-17-2024, 12:11 PM
Last Post: jwalker5
  [CPAP] Should I focus on fixing leak, pressure, mask fit? costis 3 378 08-11-2024, 03:44 AM
Last Post: HalfAsleep
  New mask. Thoughts on pressure? accetableplaintain 2 271 08-10-2024, 11:56 AM
Last Post: accetableplaintain
  Pressure and mask leaks Jmrs 4 575 05-19-2024, 11:05 PM
Last Post: staceyburke
  Full Face Mask Recommendations for Minimal Bounce with Pressure Support Unkikonki 15 1,265 03-14-2024, 03:00 PM
Last Post: RLRoth

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.