Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

New Resmed mask
New Resmed mask
Just saw a YouTube that shows Resmed coming out with a new mask.  It’s called the airtouch n30i.  Looks interesting, will be available end of October.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: New Resmed mask
That mask sounds intriguing! I’ve heard good things about the AirTouch series.
Post Reply Post Reply
I saw that announcement and some pictures. Wonder if the padded cushion will fit a regular N30i/P30i frame?
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-01-2024, 04:36 PM)Dennis45 Wrote: I saw that announcement and some pictures.

It has two holes that are supposed to be aligned with your nose holes like the older model, which I found frustrating. A slight misalignment, which frequently happened during slide sleeping, blocked both nose holes. Therefore, I switched to the corresponding Philips mask, which has a single wide slot.
Post Reply Post Reply
I had the current N30i, and I switched to the P30i because it leaked less on my face. I really love the P30i. Not sure I'll switch to the new model 30i unless they come out with a pillow version. 

- cyberfiche
Post Reply Post Reply
In looking at the pictures it looks different than the n20 or f20 Airtouch cushions.  It looks more like a fabric, we will have to wait and see.
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-01-2024, 04:50 PM)G. Szabo Wrote:  It has two holes that are supposed to be aligned with your nose holes like the older model, which I found frustrating. A slight misalignment, which frequently happened during slide sleeping, blocked both nose holes. Therefore, I switched to the corresponding Philips mask, which has a single wide slot.

Exactly my experience.
Post Reply Post Reply
Saw a youtube video of the release. Looks interesting. Supposedly more comfortable on your face. Hopefully it isn't harder to clean. The neoprene on the current N30i is already a pain to clean.
Post Reply Post Reply
Yesterday 10/14/2024, there was a brief period where I found a Resmed Airtouch N30i available on a Resmed web-site. I ordered it. It went through and charged me. I guess it was only a sandbox/test site though. Today they contacted me and told me my order wasn't valid. I looked again and the item isn't on their web-site anymore. So maybe it's close? It was $119 for the full mask.
Post Reply Post Reply
How about $115?  Supplier #42.
- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  EERS using Resmed AirFit P30i Mask GrantT 10 2,031 10-04-2024, 06:55 AM
Last Post: Macka
  ResMed F40 mask questions? WCR1950 16 1,159 10-02-2024, 08:48 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
Angry [CPAP] Resmed Mask F30i - Tabs keep breaking.. Anybody else have this problem? Snacko 6 2,589 09-24-2024, 10:37 PM
Last Post: Sis2cher
  pattern in high resolution mask pressure in resmed device rberry1 1 237 09-11-2024, 07:51 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  Difference between nasal mask, and full face mask setting Ynot 6 678 09-04-2024, 05:38 PM
Last Post: Big Guy
  ResMed mask settings - what changes in each type? skypony 14 24,524 08-01-2024, 10:26 AM
Last Post: DaveL
  ResMed F40 AirFit mask Big Guy 36 1,862 07-14-2024, 07:40 PM
Last Post: Big Guy

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.