Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

New member with a question
RE: New member with a question
(10-18-2024, 05:58 PM)staceyburke Wrote: I have the chart list in my signature (bottom of the message) that you need.  The only thing I would change for now is the min pressure.

min pressure is the lowest the machine will go.  Your is set to 4 and that is the absolute lowest the machine can go and that setting is for children.  An adult will need more so they do not feel air starved.

Set your min to 8

You will not need a ramp.  You will not get any therapy during ramp and your starting Min of 8 is in inhale pressure while the exhale pressure will be 5 and again the lowest it could go is 4 and you will not notice the difference.

Thank you for the chart wiki. That will help a bunch.

So set to 8cm min &
20cm max with the EPR at 3 full time and no ramp. Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: New member with a question
Well last night was a frustrating one. I'm beginning to wonder what my goals are or should be. My Dr's say that as I'm on three BP meds. That points to apneas causing the high BP.

Yet my BP at 67 yrs old is 130's/80's and even into the 120's/70's which the doc says is great. ?????

And I have to say that I have been more tired and feel much worse than I ever have prior to being on APAP therapy.

At the end of the first session. My nose started to clog up. Was off the mask for a while and put it back on. Removed it again. then about 7:30 AM brought the pressure down to 6 from 8. In the next 30min or so. I had 0 OSA's and 17 CSA's on my machines screen.

I'm about ready to return this infernal torture device.

Here is my chart from last night.   Dont-know

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New member looking for Oscar data help mttm 19 928 10-09-2024, 05:18 PM
Last Post: mttm
  New member Help! americasclassics 16 753 07-16-2024, 02:52 PM
Last Post: americasclassics
  [Treatment] New Member - Please Critique My Treatment Plan LuminousOne 4 313 06-09-2024, 09:19 PM
Last Post: LuminousOne
  New Member Intro GiveMeAllTheSleep 3 270 06-04-2024, 12:57 PM
Last Post: GiveMeAllTheSleep
  New Member with new BiPap question Pbeth1 9 562 03-25-2024, 05:13 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  New member from Down Under AussieBobJ 6 774 01-10-2024, 12:45 AM
Last Post: AussieBobJ
Gross Family member thinks my SA is a scam?? sleepadventurer 19 1,652 12-02-2023, 08:43 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.