Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[News] Announcement - New OSCAR Source Code Repository
Announcement - New OSCAR Source Code Repository
As of today, October 4,2024, the OSCAR source code repository has been moved to: https://gitlab.com/CrimsonNape/OSCAR-code.  The old location is still active, but will no longer be receiving code updates.  If you are an OSCAR Team member and I accidentally overlooked you in the transition, please let me know.  I tried to include only members that have been active in the past year.  It saved me a bunch of typing. Big Grin  For most of you, this will have no effect on downloading and using OSCAR.

LoudSnorer is also a co-owner of this repository and can help with any questions, inclusions, or problems, too.

The OSCAR download page now reflects the new source code location at the bottom of the page.

Thanks for reading!
- Red

Update:
Thanks to LoudSnorer for reminding me, if you have a mirrored fork to the master OSCAR code, you will need to reestablish it to the new URL.  The only way I could change mine was to delete the current repository and create a new fork from the new URL.  I hope you can find a better way.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DreamStation cellular modem (info on troubleshooting 1-0 error code) soyjer 2 306 09-01-2024, 01:46 PM
Last Post: soyjer
  Really struggling with finding source of problem/right settings theswerve 3 266 08-29-2024, 05:23 PM
Last Post: staceyburke
  [Equipment] Battery power source for ResMed machine MaskedOne 9 807 04-24-2024, 03:22 PM
Last Post: Tmjidaho
  AirTouch F20 mask date code? Labromaniac 4 838 02-14-2024, 12:34 AM
Last Post: Homerec130
  In Need of Help Analyzing Source of Leaks in Oscar rosebladepat 1 538 10-01-2023, 01:48 PM
Last Post: rosebladepat
  [Equipment] Resvent iBreeze 25STA error code: 609 Mic0228 0 1,313 09-24-2023, 08:18 AM
Last Post: Mic0228
  Source for anataomy illustration of how we breathe nose only for CPAP? Stom 0 435 09-08-2023, 09:42 PM
Last Post: Stom

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.