Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

OSCAR only displaying most resent season from import
OSCAR only displaying most resent season from import
G'day All,

When I import the CPAP files a message stating "Import Success - Imported 42 CPAP sessions from D:/" (SD Card location). however only last nights session is available to view. I have tried saving the files to my computer first than importing and also direct from my Prisma 20A via USB. Exactly the same result. I have also deleted my profile and created a new one and still the same.

I imported the same files to PrismaTS and it displays all of the sessions.

This could well be user error as I am only new to this, has anybody else experienced this issue or know of a fix?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: OSCAR only displaying most resent season from import
Just a shot, but maybe check what the setting under OSCAR's Preferences... > Import menu option 'Do not import sessions older than...' field is set to.  If it's set to the previous days date, then only the last session would import.  Probably would need to re-import the data after setting an appropriately earlier date.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks WisNaeMe, I did see this after I posted and it is set to 1 Jan 2023 (1 year ago), so unfortunately this was not the issue.
Post Reply Post Reply
You can always deselect it and see if it is a date issue.

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks Red, I also tried that and still won't show data except for the last recorded session. I could solve this by uploading the sleep files after every session, but I don't always have access to my computer to do this.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OSCAR SpO2 CSV import ST Dog 29 4,957 09-11-2024, 05:36 PM
Last Post: Toolworker
  Displaying AHI? Toolworker 2 118 09-02-2024, 03:53 PM
Last Post: Toolworker
  OSCAR displaying "Mode and Pressure settings missing; yesterday's shown" error Stefanyshyn 1 207 08-20-2024, 05:50 PM
Last Post: iitgsleep
  Encore Basic Data Import juan8474 1 429 08-16-2024, 10:07 AM
Last Post: Irish7281
  OSCAR 1.5.3 Import issue. kayak1 2 243 08-08-2024, 01:21 PM
Last Post: kayak1
Idea Generic import to OSCAR? Oscer? I Ardly Know Er 0 200 08-06-2024, 11:22 PM
Last Post: Oscer? I Ardly Know Er
  Wellue Viatom File Import Pogo007 3 341 08-05-2024, 07:11 AM
Last Post: since1984

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.