Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

OSCAR shows missing data for multi week interval
OSCAR shows missing data for multi week interval
My most recent import from my SD card somehow missed data from March 12 through April 2, though it does show AHI information for the days without detailed data. Data prior to the gap, and following the gap, seems fine through last night, April 20th. The previous import was 40 days ago, around the beginning of the gap, within a day.

I ran the import twice, then quit the app and restarted, and ran the import again, still missing data.

I’m not too troubled over the missing data but this hasn’t happened previously that I recall. It would be nice to fill in the missing data if there’s a way.

The OS is macOS 14.4, OSCAR version 1.5.2.
Geoffrey Rush as Philip Henslowe, (Shakespeare in Love) "I don't know. It's a mystery."
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: OSCAR shows missing data for multi week interval
The Resmed stores up to 365 days of summary data, 30 days of detailed data, and 30 sessions of high resolution data.
- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
My goof, then.

Oh, well…
Geoffrey Rush as Philip Henslowe, (Shakespeare in Love) "I don't know. It's a mystery."
Post Reply Post Reply
Wouldn't it show details for the most recent 30 days? Or do you have to delete older stuff in order to see more recent data? I can see data from Mar 16 through Apr 17 (inclusive), but nothing after that. Not even summaries.
Post Reply Post Reply
In your Preferences, do you have the "Do not import sessions older than:" selected?
- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
No, that hasn't been selected.
Post Reply Post Reply
Finally got it working... it wasn't the same problem as Dawnstar's after all. My data was there, but wasn't being imported because the drive that the SD card was in didn't appear in my list of drive choices until I restarted everything. So sorry! I'm still trying to figure out all this OSCAR stuff.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OSCAR displaying "Mode and Pressure settings missing; yesterday's shown" error Stefanyshyn 1 171 08-20-2024, 05:50 PM
Last Post: iitgsleep
  CMS50F data won't load to OSCAR SpO2Res 14 3,004 08-17-2024, 03:21 PM
Last Post: BetterWorld
  Mask Pressure Chart shows disabled bobm278 4 294 08-09-2024, 06:07 PM
Last Post: bobm278
  SD card not recording data for Oscar kadcpap 4 265 08-07-2024, 12:01 PM
Last Post: Heaviside
  Changes To Device Settings-FL info missing Poolboy 5 276 08-02-2024, 01:40 PM
Last Post: Poolboy
  Syncing Oscar data folder between computers Stefanyshyn 2 272 07-29-2024, 08:45 AM
Last Post: Stefanyshyn
  OSCAR Backup-journal function does not export any data (days)? DozyLamb 0 161 07-22-2024, 05:13 AM
Last Post: DozyLamb

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.