Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

OSCAR v1.5.1 released
RE: OSCAR v1.5.1 released
How do i check to see if i have the recent version?
I had downloaded the software in oct but before the date of your post.  Thank you!
You can check 2 places. One is at the top of OSCAR, it will display the version you are using. The second is, Help > About OSCAR > Release Notes . The top of this tab will display the version, plus the last digits of the checksum.

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Thank you.
I just upgraded to the new version on my 2022 MacBook Air.  When I attempt to open the new version of Oscar I get the spinning beach ball.  Any suggestions?
Hello all, i've updated from the previous version to Oscar 1.5.1. The previous version allowed me to see my SpO2 graph in Overview.
The new version doesn't. I'm using ViHealth to upload the file each morning to Dropbox and then uploading that file to Oscar via the "Import Viatom/Wellue Data"

I can't seem to find a way to get the data for the SpO2 back showing in the Overview Section.
Any suggestions?
Hi daz2264!  -  Welcome
Navigate to File (OSCAR on a Mac) > Preferences > Waveforms.  Scroll down to Oximeter Waveforms.  Place a checkmark in the Overview column for these parameters.

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
(12-22-2023, 04:07 PM)daz2264 Wrote: Hello all, i've updated from the previous version to Oscar 1.5.1. The previous version allowed me to see my SpO2 graph in Overview.
The new version doesn't. I'm using ViHealth to upload the file each morning to Dropbox and then uploading that file to Oscar via the "Import Viatom/Wellue Data"

I can't seem to find a way to get the data for the SpO2 back showing in the Overview Section.
Any suggestions?

Thank you very much Crimson Nape. looks like i can modify other wave forms from there too.  Thanks

Quote:ADMIN NOTE:  This thread is for an older version of OSCAR, for the latest version please go to the official OSCAR download page at:

https://www.sleepfiles.com/OSCAR/

~ Thread Closed to new replies ~

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Will an OSCAR update ever be released? guzzle 3 496 03-07-2024, 07:17 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  OSCAR v1.5.0 released Jeff8356 51 7,102 09-23-2023, 01:27 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  OSCAR v1.4.0 is released GuyScharf 76 17,193 08-07-2023, 11:02 AM
Last Post: LookingForACleverHandle
  OSCAR v1.3.0 is released [old archived thread] Gideon 36 8,442 02-07-2023, 06:58 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  OSCAR v1.3.1 is released GuyScharf 25 5,780 06-11-2022, 10:45 AM
Last Post: Eztimes97

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.