Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Oscar Interpretation Help for a Newbie
Question 
Oscar Interpretation Help for a Newbie
Hi all,

I just started treatment. I have an Aircurve 10 VAUTO. (Unsure why I was given this instead of an APAP. My events were OSA and I was never given the option to try a regular machine)My AHI during my study was 33.4. Last night sucked to be honest even though My AHI was 4.18. I feel like when starting the machine is forcing me to inhale faster than I would like. Currently using an F40 & N20. For last nights data I think I switched in the middle of the night (from the F40 to the N20) due to being woken up by leaks. Any help is appreciated!

Here's the goods:

Device Settings:

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Oscar Interpretation Help for a Newbie
Hi happyhappyjoyjoy!  -  Welcome

Try setting your maximum pressure to 12, TiMax to 3.2, Trigger to High, and stay off your back.   Please keep us informed.
- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
Project Manager for OSCAR - Open Source CPAP Analysis Reporter
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Pressure] Newbie: Trying to dial in pressure settings GroundhogDay 1 25 25 minutes ago
Last Post: staceyburke
  [CPAP] Waking Up - Newbie Help lowlyradar 4 310 5 hours ago
Last Post: lowlyradar
  [Diagnosis] Surprised newbie with CSA/OSA -- Any words of wisdom? CLCCW 6 128 10-25-2024, 02:00 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  OSCAR Result Interpretation & Clear Airways Steven Alexandro 3 178 10-20-2024, 01:36 PM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  Paying for supplies - newbie BlueSky1958 6 340 10-17-2024, 03:32 PM
Last Post: TiredOne789
  [CPAP] Trying to make sense of my OSCAR data (newbie) aardvarkpineapple 1 192 10-15-2024, 07:54 PM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  [CPAP] Could use some help with OSCAR analysis/interpretation re: Airsense11 settings thesquimmgroup 6 372 10-14-2024, 01:28 PM
Last Post: thesquimmgroup

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.