Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Power button Airsense 10
Power button Airsense 10
My device wouldn't turn on last night. I took the machine apart and found the power button broke. I have been having to push it harder last few months, so it was no surprise. It looks like a spring popped out of the micro switch. Does anyone know a part number or specs for the micro switch or a replacement? If not I will dig out the calipers and measure the pins later. I assume it is momentary switch, not a positional O/I.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Power button Airsense 10
this old topic has a part number and links to more topics of power button replacements.

https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread...Switch-Fix

apparently it's a "Mouser B3F-3125"
Post Reply Post Reply
There is a little flimsy support housing for the switch that will easily bend and allow the switch to drop. I would recommend that you first try pushing the switch and support back up to its normal position. This problem can easily happen when reattaching the CPAP cover. I know this to be a fact.
- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Awesome. thanks guys. I read that post and completely missed the part number being listed. I also saw it is a common trouble issue, surprised mine has made it 10 years before going bad.

I took it apart hoping to just bend it back but the button has lost the spring in it so that did no good. I took the plastic button cover out and tried jumping the contact. the unit powers on and off properly, but now my air is at full force all the time. I will look into that further.
Post Reply Post Reply
Here's my new switch for mine. Like it?

[Image: QVN2EnI.jpeg]
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
That will work really well especially if it is the third switch.

Igor, throw the third switch

Not the third switch, Master.

Throw it!
Homer

Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies.

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NOTICE: "REPLY with Quote" button - Don't use it if you don't have to SuperSleeper 3 16,743 09-02-2024, 03:05 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
Thumbsup Tampa FL forgot Resmed Power Supply at home Jerzasnore 13 432 07-14-2024, 09:02 AM
Last Post: Phaleronic
  Power Supply Backup. What do you all have? Little Olive 13 702 07-03-2024, 07:43 PM
Last Post: robbob2112
  Proprietary ResMed A10 Power Connector Electrical Details Snoopy.pa30 26 8,714 07-01-2024, 10:07 AM
Last Post: Arthurlive
  Remote power button? JohnKoz 13 827 05-06-2024, 04:05 PM
Last Post: UnicornRider
  Backup power options for CPAP machines terp1984 48 16,948 05-03-2024, 12:40 PM
Last Post: terp1984
  [Equipment] Battery power source for ResMed machine MaskedOne 9 742 04-24-2024, 03:22 PM
Last Post: Tmjidaho

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.