Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Tampa FL forgot Resmed Power Supply at home
Thumbsup 
Tampa FL forgot Resmed Power Supply at home
So I'm traveling to Tampa and left my autosense 10 power supply at home.  Anyone know where I can get one or purchase a new machine here in Tampa?   I haven't slept without a cpap in about 13 years... tonight should be interesting.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Tampa FL forgot Resmed Power Supply at home
cpapmyway looks to stock machines/psu in the tampa area..
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks!   I'll check them out tomorrow...
Post Reply Post Reply
sure thing, goodluck, I've left a psu at home, and an elbow before, I now hook up my backup machine including hose and mask before I head out anywhere, learned that the hardway too Sad
Post Reply Post Reply
They're not open until Monday....  I'll have to keep looking.
Post Reply Post Reply
Amazon sells the power supply for $36.99, and will deliver tomorrow, 7/14. This is a non-prescription item. https://www.amazon.com/Adapter-Airsense-...077TWDD5N/
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
If it's permissible, we can loan you a remediated Philips DS1 while you're here.
Just east of Tampa city limits, same county. We're 20 minutes from downtown.

Strike ... not necessary. As noted, Amazon has the HKY generic in stock here.
Amazon has over 4,000,000SF of facilities here, including Florida's air terminal.
$21.99 less 5% coupon, delivered this afternoon/evening between 5-10pm.

Let me know if you need anything.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks guys!  Looks like I'll struggle through one more night and at least get a good night sleep before I drive back to Atlanta on Monday.  I looked all day and nothing... not sure how I missed this on Amazon last night.
Post Reply Post Reply
Where are the ones that can be delivered today?   Do you have a link?   Best I could find is tomorrow.  I'd even buy a new Airsense 11 if you have one.
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-13-2024, 11:18 AM)Jerzasnore Wrote: Where are the ones that can be delivered today?   Do you have a link?   Best I could find is tomorrow.  I'd even buy a new Airsense 11 if you have one.

It's too late in the day now. They were available, this AM, for delivery this evening.
AS11 power supplies don't fit the AS10, otherwise we could hook you up for sure.

Speaking from experience, you'll remember in the future. It's not fun to do without.
We took off for a long weekend in Vero Beach and I left my entire travel unit here.
If it makes you feel better, I didn't die from it. However, coffee was my elixir of life.
Suggest you monitor yourself on the drive back to ATL, stop for java when needed.

Best wishes. Enjoy your visit in Tampa Bay.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I cannot fall asleep with my bipap/home ventilator. Hypoglossal nerve stimulator? Jay51 224 19,063 08-20-2024, 03:41 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Home Sleep Study - Low AHI but significant desat ArcherNeedsSleep 87 9,175 08-17-2024, 02:17 PM
Last Post: AndyB
  Power button Airsense 10 venomous duck 5 296 08-05-2024, 11:52 PM
Last Post: Homerec130
  [Diagnosis] Is any fully at-home sleep study covered by insurance? sleepwaker 1 281 07-07-2024, 08:08 PM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  Power Supply Backup. What do you all have? Little Olive 13 693 07-03-2024, 07:43 PM
Last Post: robbob2112
  Proprietary ResMed A10 Power Connector Electrical Details Snoopy.pa30 26 8,705 07-01-2024, 10:07 AM
Last Post: Arthurlive
  Home titration advice xaid 1 259 06-29-2024, 11:15 AM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.