Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

SOS for new user feeling more tired
SOS for new user feeling more tired
Hello,

I'm reaching out because I'm in need of some serious help with my CPAP therapy. I've been using the Resmed Airsense 11 for about 2.5 weeks now, ever since my sleep study revealed an average AHI of 20. I understand that it takes time to adjust to therapy, but I'm feeling even more exhausted than before. And to top it all off, I've got a deviated septum, which is adding another layer of complexity to the mix.

As for masks, I've given the Airtouch F20 a shot, but I've noticed that I unconsciously take it off after just a couple of hours. Plus, breathing through it feels strangely difficult compared to the F30i. Speaking of the F30i, that's the mask I find most comfortable, especially when I use a mask liner. However, I'm encountering a higher rate of leaks with it, and I'm constantly tinkering with it to find the right fit.

I've taken a look at my OSCAR data, and it's showing very few OA's, but a lot of CA's. I know you all are the true experts when it comes to sleep apnea and CPAP therapy, which is why I'm here, humbly seeking your wisdom, personal experiences, and recommendations.

If any of you could take a look at my attached OSCAR data and provide some insights, I would be forever grateful.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: SOS for new user feeling more tired
Welcome to the forum. EPR is a cause of CA events in some. I suggest you turn it off and post again. It may result in an increase in flow limitations and obstructive events. When we see the data without EPR we will proceed from there.
Download OSCAR

Organize Charts
Attaching Charts

Mask Primer
Soft Cervical Collar

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OSCAR Data - Low AHI but still not feeling great, and are these real OA events? Santino 38 1,485 10-16-2024, 10:55 AM
Last Post: SeePak
  [Symptoms] More Tired With Less Flow Limitations sowo123 3 229 10-10-2024, 02:46 PM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  New User, Still Feeling Tired TrevorB22 3 273 10-08-2024, 09:28 PM
Last Post: TrevorB22
Smile [Treatment] [OSCAR] Still Tired After 1.5 Years of Usage - Any Help Please? sowo123 14 466 10-06-2024, 12:13 PM
Last Post: sowo123
  Help - not feeling rested in the morning! jc1996 3 253 10-05-2024, 09:22 AM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  Still tired atgg11 3 293 10-01-2024, 10:49 AM
Last Post: atgg11
  Another low (really low) AHI but tired - first time OSCAR user xtracheese 4 309 09-25-2024, 10:41 PM
Last Post: xtracheese

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.