Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Best pillow to use with a soft cervical collar?
RE: Best pillow to use with a soft cervical collar?
I loved the look of that and the dr dakota one but I can't find them anywhere. My biggest problem is. That the back of the collar makes it hard to use my pillow and near impossible to sleep on my side wish I could find them looks like they would solve my problem with them I'm close to giving up on them and using a chin strap
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-13-2024, 01:36 PM)ttrani01 Wrote: Definitely this whole cpap journey has been nothing but trial and error lol.

Hang in there! It (CPAP) can be frustrating, but you will get the hang of it.  Bigwink
Post Reply Post Reply
Getting the right size is imperative I have found.  PeaceLoveAndPizza shows a great chart in order to get the right size collar.  They also come in different shapes (some shaped a little different than others).  

Phaleronic,  I have not seen the Eliminator in stock at Amazon. I have not seen it on Ebay either.  Possibly try to contact them if they have a support address (the Eliminator).
Download OSCAR
OSCAR Chart Organization
Attaching Files

Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. 

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.  
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Leaks with Brevida pillow mask Ticman1 7 3,818 5 hours ago
Last Post: Macka
  Help with cervical colar Lanners 2 99 09-29-2024, 10:02 AM
Last Post: eok361
  personal effect of soft cervical collar eok361 5 229 09-26-2024, 03:26 PM
Last Post: Dodies
Ohmy [Treatment] AHI skyrockets when going from double to single pillow?! Cpapaya 5 366 09-25-2024, 02:10 PM
Last Post: SeePak
  Has anyone had success with ONLY a soft cervical collar? ranvanman 12 2,544 09-13-2024, 11:49 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  Cervical Surgery needs new mask DEJONES1954 4 222 09-07-2024, 04:52 PM
Last Post: DEJONES1954
  Preventing positional apneas, flat pillow or not? Newcpaper 7 376 08-27-2024, 05:37 PM
Last Post: quiescence at last

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.