Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

ResScan 7 help! [password issues]
ResScan 7 help! [password issues]
I'm the only one who lives at my apartment.  So while my computer has a user name (Dakota) there is no password.  But ResScan is insisting on a password.  I tried my Microsoft.com password, but to no avail.  Is there a workaround or should I just go back to 5.9?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: ResScan 7 help!
ResScan 7.1 is the most recent version and requires a username and password to log in. I don't know of a work-around, but maybe someone else does.

Version 5.9 doesn't work with the newer ResMed AirSense & AirCurve machines.

https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread...hines-only
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: ResScan 7 help! [password issues]
Did you try putting in your Windows username with a blank password and see if that worked?
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ResScan detailed graphs xiangcai 2 273 08-13-2024, 11:30 PM
Last Post: srlevine1
  NOTICE: ResScan 7.1 Software now available [for ResMed machines only] SuperSleeper 6 3,510 07-31-2024, 08:14 AM
Last Post: Adolfow
  CMS50D+ import issues moarZs 30 4,526 07-21-2024, 12:41 PM
Last Post: Pandi
  OSCAR with AirCurve 11 ASV, also Mac scrolling issues loglow 6 590 06-22-2024, 07:26 PM
Last Post: croc297
  ResScan v/s Oscar SDM1 2 546 06-08-2024, 02:13 PM
Last Post: SDM1
  Oscar wants password kderevan 13 766 06-05-2024, 11:45 PM
Last Post: kderevan
  Cannot import data from ResMed Astral 150 to ResScan or OSCAR BreatheEZ 8 3,091 03-16-2024, 10:18 PM
Last Post: PappaJoe

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.