Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

SD card not recording data for Oscar
SD card not recording data for Oscar
I've been using Oscar for a while. I just went to check my data and it has not recorded since April. I don't know why it is not recording - tried using a new SD card and that didn't work either. Has anyone else experienced this? Any help is appreciated.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: SD card not recording data for Oscar
Did you check the lock tab on the SD card and is it formatted correctly? Do you get a message when yu insert it into your device?
"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
Post Reply Post Reply
I can't really help answer the question because I have a similar one---so I am going to tag along on this thread to see if some information might help me.

I have been having good luck with data transfer to my computer for some time. Now, however, success is problematic.

When I insert the sd card in its slot in my Airsense 11, the machine sometimes doesn't seem to recognize it. I then take the card out and reinsert it. Then I usually get a message on the screen saying that the card is loading.

For the past couple of nights the card has not contained data when I try to access it the next day.

When I plug the card into my computer, the icon comes up on the screen and I can see the data it contains.

I think perhaps my problem is similar to the one posed by the original poster. Anyway, is there a chance that something is malfunctioning in the ResMed machine?
Post Reply Post Reply
There have been reports that a complete power cycle of the AS11 has solved some users problems.
- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Just an update. I unplugged and replugged my cpap machine and it seems to have solved the problem. Thanks for the tip!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SD card and OSCAR cjthompson107 2 102 09-14-2024, 11:04 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Oscar only shoe summary data BlueSky1958 1 72 09-13-2024, 06:55 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  uploading data to oscar nachumj 5 215 09-11-2024, 11:14 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  WiFi SD Card for AirSense and OSCAR Stillglade 3 1,392 09-03-2024, 05:15 PM
Last Post: dwd1249
  Error message SD Card download to OSCAR April 2 158 08-21-2024, 05:51 PM
Last Post: April
  CMS50F data won't load to OSCAR SpO2Res 14 3,122 08-17-2024, 03:21 PM
Last Post: BetterWorld
  Toshiba FlashAir SD Card, Mac (M2), OSCAR Setup Help WarDaddy427 0 200 08-07-2024, 03:25 AM
Last Post: WarDaddy427

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.