Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Sleep analysis/tracking
Sleep analysis/tracking
I'm wondering if OSCAR and the data from our machines could be used to do similar analysis to what sleep trackers are producing? Would it require additional data, like from a wellue O2 ring? Perhaps sleep tracker integration makes more sense?

I am an Android user, so I don't use an Apple Watch. I suppose if I were to investigate there are other watches such as Pixel or Samsung or Garmin that I could use for sleep tracking. Has the Oscar team ever looked at integrating these devices with the PAP data? It just seems like we have a rich base of data on local machines.

Not knowing where OSCAR development efforts are headed, I am deciding if I want to replace my broken Wellue O2 ring or invest in a sleep tracker.

P.S.
Just curious. Are any of the AI coding platforms (Cursor, Copilot, etc) helpful to the OSCAR coders?  Is the code base for OSCAR readily amenable to using these tools?
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SP02 analysis gdenton2000 1 116 09-09-2024, 04:40 PM
Last Post: staceyburke
  sleep tracking appa DeadManSleeping 4 486 05-04-2024, 06:32 PM
Last Post: DeadManSleeping
  thumbdrive-oximeter-format-analysis capman 6 558 03-15-2024, 04:29 AM
Last Post: capman
Idea Spreadsheet Analysis of SpO2: Median of +/- one minute looks helpful DavidEsp 1 868 08-22-2023, 10:55 AM
Last Post: chemmkl
  Tracking deep sleep Chamomile 1 834 08-02-2023, 07:21 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Sleep HQ now can import Apple Watch sleep data JCW888 2 2,363 06-02-2023, 12:14 PM
Last Post: Dog Slobber
  Oscar - export daily "details" needed - power of data analysis / correlation PaulNL 16 1,996 10-27-2021, 12:13 PM
Last Post: pholynyk

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.