Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Suggestion: Increase time reminder shows when closing OSCAR
Suggestion: Increase time reminder shows when closing OSCAR
Please consider increasing the length of time the reminder to put the SD card back in the CPAP machine shows. The 1 second it shows is not long enough for a normal person to read it. I had to open and close OSCAR multiple times to get it all read.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Suggestion: Increase time reminder shows when closing OSCAR
Can you suggest a duration? I have an idea, and I'd like to see more suggestions.
Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Suggestion: Increase time reminder shows when closing OSCAR
5 seconds for whippersnappers, 10 for old folks?

5 is probably good for most
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  CPAP clock drift enhancement for OSCAR (multiple time-dependent corrections) tungpust 22 3,108 2 hours ago
Last Post: BlueSky1958
  Mask Pressure Chart shows disabled bobm278 4 360 08-09-2024, 06:07 PM
Last Post: bobm278
  Session time timestamps OSCAR 00derek 3 255 07-19-2024, 09:38 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  "Updating" to OSCAR 1.5.3 -vs- installing OSCAR first time JoyD. 2 429 06-13-2024, 07:14 PM
Last Post: OpalRose
  OSCAR shows missing data for multi week interval Dawnstar 6 474 04-24-2024, 09:14 PM
Last Post: gardencat
  Löwenstein-Prisma sd card increase days k.mooijman 2 542 04-20-2024, 01:59 AM
Last Post: k.mooijman
  Display average AHI over time period ? Bernard Flapdoodle 1 391 04-09-2024, 03:30 PM
Last Post: LoudSnorer

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.