Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Any issues with Apria Healthcare?
RE: Any issues with Apria Healthcare?
If they didn't respond by now they don't want your business. That's how I'd interpret. Go elsewhere.

My health insurance is a Medicare Advantage Highmark. If I got it right, national DME's include Apria, Lincare, and Rotech; these 3 ought to be on your in-network. Find one of the other 2 nearby.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for the heads-up. I also have Highmark BC/BS, but mine is a Freedom Blue PPO Prestige plan. I'll have to look to see if any of those other companies are in my network.
Post Reply Post Reply
OK, mine is Highmark Community Blue PPO Distinct
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I just call Apria for the third time.   5/24/24 to ordered CPAP supplies.  Received them June 4, wrong masks.
Called Apria June 4th, said they would ship correct masks, called June 19, and just called again July 3, still waiting for my order. 
They are having some major supply issues everywhere.  Sent my issue to management to expedite my order.  We shall see!!
Post Reply Post Reply
It's really getting ridiculous. I'm 100% NOT IMPRESSED with Apria Healthcare. ?
Post Reply Post Reply
I need to make a correction! The ROTECH DME I deal with is in Kentucky, not Florida as I stated previously. 

Anyways, they have been good and I haven't yet experienced any problems or issues with them.  Cool

I do plan to call the local ROTECH DME, but after reading some reviews, I'm not so sure that I want to change, and try to get resupplied locally.
Post Reply Post Reply
Call Apria and cancel the order. Contact your doctor and request the scripts be sent to another supplier. Tell doc why if asked. Certainly don't recommend that location.
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-03-2024, 04:55 PM)Hatterasman Wrote: It's really getting ridiculous. I'm 100% NOT IMPRESSED with Apria Healthcare. ?

https://www.justice.gov/usao-sdny/pr/act...-equipment

i'm surprised some ppl still use these crooks. "Fraudulent Billing Practices" doesn't exactly sound good.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  AitFit F20 With Dreamstation - AAV Issues kymmitsu 9 3,206 Yesterday, 11:54 AM
Last Post: Big Guy
  CPAP issues after tonsillectomy + septoplasty bloom25 25 2,343 08-19-2024, 09:09 PM
Last Post: jaguarman9991
  'Mental' issues restricting machine use riteoh123 7 340 08-16-2024, 10:32 AM
Last Post: Narcil
  Unknown sleep issues/responding poorly to cpap Apnea4862 1 179 08-14-2024, 06:51 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  New on CPAP, flow limit/central apnea issues QuoteUnquote 4 289 08-06-2024, 10:29 AM
Last Post: Old Steve
  Fisher & Paykel Simplus - Have you experienced teeth or jaw issues? jh1111 3 175 07-31-2024, 09:05 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  [CPAP] Rebreathing Issues Geri Monsen 21 2,667 07-22-2024, 08:59 PM
Last Post: Narcil

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.