Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Treatment] ASV AHI between 0-1 but still tired some days
ASV AHI between 0-1 but still tired some days
Hi all,

I started ASV treatment with a F40 mask about 5 months ago, I'm very compliant, averaging between 6-8 hours of sleep with it per night, but still wake up some days fatigued. Wondering if there are changes I can make to my pressures or if I should just keep trucking along for a couple more months. 

I've attached data from my last 3 nights of sleep.

Much appreciated.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: ASV AHI between 0-1 but still tired some days
You could try to edit EPAP range down a bit, EPAP Max 10. See if it helps.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-23-2024, 03:58 PM)SarcasticDave94 Wrote: You could try to edit EPAP range down a bit, EPAP Max 10. See if it helps.

Thanks Dave, 

I'll give that a try, for my own understanding could you explain your reasoning behind the suggestion? 

Appreciate it!
Post Reply Post Reply
Your OSCAR chart states you're only using about Max 8 of EPAP so to help comfort reduce the EPAP Max.

Also you might reduce PS Max by 3 if you want. This one your Max IPAP is a maximum just below 21 one night.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-23-2024, 09:04 PM)SarcasticDave94 Wrote: Your OSCAR chart states you're only using about Max 8 of EPAP so to help comfort reduce the EPAP Max.

Also you might reduce PS Max by 3 if you want. This one your Max IPAP is a maximum just below 21 one night.

Thanks Dave! Appreciate your insights. I'll try out the new settings over the next couple nights.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Another low (really low) AHI but tired - first time OSCAR user xtracheese 4 126 09-25-2024, 10:41 PM
Last Post: xtracheese
  [CPAP] Got Oscar a few days ago, would love help understanding what i can fix DryWallProspector 5 164 09-22-2024, 07:15 PM
Last Post: Dormeo
  [CPAP] Used for 60 days, want to eliminate RERA/awake [Reposted with correct format] a29988122 7 436 09-20-2024, 09:17 AM
Last Post: OpalRose
  53 days in, what does my data say? FrontRanger 3 193 09-14-2024, 07:28 PM
Last Post: FrontRanger
  1 year on CPAP, still tired all the time joelin02 5 537 09-10-2024, 06:39 PM
Last Post: quiescence at last
  What us going on here two days same settings? Ohiosnoring 4 253 09-09-2024, 08:22 PM
Last Post: Ohiosnoring
  23 yr old W/ Good AHI - Still tired and foggy daytong 7 426 09-05-2024, 09:05 PM
Last Post: daytong

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.