Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Treatment] Anyone want to try helping with luna G3 graphs
RE: Anyone want to try helping with luna G3 graphs
I'd like to thank PeaceLoveAndPizza for the help so far.

I've been on 10 min 15 max pressure for the last 4 nights. Well, last night I did try a minimum of 11.

I have felt better, even good when I wake up.  I'm hoping it will get even better though. My graphs actually look the same to me. On to the graphs then.

The first two are with the min set to 10. 

This one is min 11. A closer look at the flow graph on this night looks about the same as the nights before to me but it did detect more apneas, for what that's worth.

Any help is appreciated.
Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
Question 
Hi! I'm new to the forum and only a week into Cpap therapy. But I also use the Luna G3 and have been looking on this forum for usable software for the device. You seemed to have found one that works pretty well. What's the name of the software so I can find it and give it a try?
Post Reply Post Reply
Sorry I won't be able to get a good answer until tomorrow but I did find it on this site. I do remember its computer based, not Web based. You might do a Google search and include "Reddit," it's on there also.
Post Reply Post Reply
I think I found it, Thanks! It looks like the PAP Link software listed elsewhere on this site. Problem is it still requires saving data to a SD card but my Luna has the cell cloud service already set up. 

Interestingly enough React Health is coming out with a new software but it's not available to patients - just docs and DMEs.
Post Reply Post Reply
I just put my own SD card in mine. The slot is under a gray rubber cover when you take the water tank off. It takes the bigger card.
Post Reply Post Reply
TheBinarySon, please start your own therapy thread so we can track your progress separately from ChrisR. Title it something like “TheBinarySon Therapy Thread”.
Post Reply Post Reply
Will do - sorry for intruding in the thread; I just wanted to make sure I knew what software ChrisR is using.
Post Reply Post Reply
I'm back and as tired as ever. After upping my pressure to 11 for two nights I've lowered it to 9.5 for the last five nights. 

Maybe I'm not leaving it at one pressure long enough. Maybe I need to change something else. 

To clarify, my pressure relief is set to almost off, I don't remember what number that is but its one setting away from being off, its very little relief when I exhale.

I've added a couple graphs showing the whole night and one on a ten minute scale. I don't notice any difference in the graphs from one setting to the next. But I'm no expert so I could be missing huge changes.

I'm lost and getting tired of being tired. I'm learning from the forum as I go.

Thanks for all the help so far.
Chris
Post Reply Post Reply
What happened with the settings from 05-28? You said it was working well. And why turn off pressure support?

As this machine does not seem to be working for you, consider talking to your provider about getting a ResMed APAP either an AirSense 10 or 11. You can find them online as well with a prescription, or Facebook Marketplace/Craigslist without.
Post Reply Post Reply
I was feeling a little better. I wanted to try to feel even better. The tiredness was still back after noon so I thought I would try small adjustments until things got better or worse. 

I was confused when talking about pressure support. Now I understand that more pressure support means less exhale pressure. 

I will max out the pressure support tonight. I also have a soft cervical collar now. It seems to keep my mouth closed but I've only used it one night so far.

Thank you again
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Sad [Treatment] Therapy is helping, but only a little - good AHI numbers, bad sleep tiredsleeper 17 996 Yesterday, 01:02 PM
Last Post: tiredsleeper
  React Luna G3 - Error 85 SMWinnie 0 36 Yesterday, 10:50 AM
Last Post: SMWinnie
  [Diagnosis] Helping Father in Law Get Started on xPAP R and R 30 1,204 08-28-2024, 03:51 PM
Last Post: Jay51
  Understanding graphs and reducing CA's SBHill 7 266 08-16-2024, 10:36 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
Sad [Treatment] Higher pressure and soft cervical collar not helping FLs/AHI vHungry 5 344 08-16-2024, 12:34 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  No Graphs Showing Up Since July 21 Brennie 15 457 07-27-2024, 08:30 AM
Last Post: dwlewis
  Luna G3 B25A BiPAP settings help Cape67 2 273 07-14-2024, 04:58 PM
Last Post: Cape67

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.