Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Treatment] "successful" treatment! - but still tired, oversleeping, brain fog
RE: "successful" treatment! - but still tired, oversleeping, brain fog
Squeakybeans, the odd thing is that the chart says you're still in For Her mode!

I'm betting you'll pick yourself up and dust yourself off and get back on a better schedule. You clearly have the fortitude to do that. Do you ever try a wind-down activity starting about half an hour before you intend to go to bed? That might be of some use to you. Meditation, stretching, a bath, reading (on paper) something short enough to put down after a bit?
Post Reply Post Reply
Oh, that's because the machine itself is an Autoset for Her. It says "PAP mode: APAP" now instead of "Auto for Her" as in my old screenshots.

I usually read on a tablet but maybe I'll try switching to paper.
Post Reply Post Reply
Doh! Got it.
Post Reply Post Reply
Looking good?  I'm surprised by how much the flow limits decreased just from switching off For Her mode.  They are still driving most of my pressure increases though, should I keep bumping up the minimum until that stops?

10.5 hours last night and feeling tired/cranky though Sad  Turned off 2 alarms and slept through someone trying to wake me up.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
Excellent results for the FLs. I wouldn't advise raising pressures just to try to kill off some of the remaining FLs. In fact, if you wanted to do an experiment, you could try setting your min = max = 10 and see how that goes. You are unlikely to see OAs and Hs crop up, and although your FLs might increase some, the steady pressure might be helpful to you. Some people are sensitive to pressure changes, even small ones, and get better rest with a fixed pressure.

Mostly of course you do need to keep working on the sleep schedule, getting a regular time to go to bed, a regular time to get up, and a total sleep time of no more than, say, 9 hours. Can you identify the factors that lead you to go to bed at different times?
Post Reply Post Reply
It's usually just that I'm not tired.  If I oversleep and wake up at 1PM, it's hard to go back to sleep again at 2PM.
My July vs August session times graph shows how consistent this actually is for me heh

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
(08-26-2023, 02:05 PM)squeakybeans Wrote: It's usually just that I'm not tired.  If I oversleep and wake up at 1PM, it's hard to go back to sleep again at 2PM.

2AM * oops
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  tired and yawning ZBarker01 6 74 5 hours ago
Last Post: Phaleronic
  Help with treatment and upstanding data- High occurrences of Clear Airway events amunozar 6 156 Yesterday, 01:33 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  Tired Again Brennie 10 254 08-01-2024, 07:56 PM
Last Post: Brennie
  [CPAP] (I'm Tired) Please help interpret my Oscar data frolic 2 134 07-31-2024, 10:28 PM
Last Post: staceyburke
  Help….starting to feel tired again Internetstranger 9 215 07-31-2024, 07:49 PM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  Getting tired everyday at 1:00 PM even with low AHI. Zetrin 5 190 07-31-2024, 05:33 PM
Last Post: Big Guy
  [Treatment] Help with treatment, questions, approach, understanding UsuallyTired 21 561 07-31-2024, 12:46 PM
Last Post: G. Szabo

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.