Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Trouble understanding how to import O2 ring info into Oscar
Trouble understanding how to import O2 ring info into Oscar
Hi! I've been trying to figure out how to import my 02 ring data into Oscar. I've read the directions and know that I need to create some files, then move some files from someplace to another, but I think I'm creating the files and then Oscar won't take them and I don't know how to locate any other files. I'm obviously confused! If someone could please explain to me step by step, like I'm a kindergartner, how to get stuff from the pulse ox to Oscar I'd REALLY appreciate it!! Thank you!
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Trouble understanding how to import O2 ring info into Oscar
Okay, I gave it one more shot and figured it out! But I can't figure out how to edit or delete this post! My aplogies!!
Post Reply Post Reply
Great to hear that you figured it out. I'm sure you will not be the only one experiencing this problem. Leaving your post up provides emotional support for others to let them know that they aren't the only ones, and importing the data can be achieved.

You might wish to create a post, elaborating on the exact area of difficultly, and how you overcame it.

Good job! like
- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Katbrat, can you elaborate on what you did to get this working. I'm considering getting an O2 ring, and the complexity of importing data has kept me from getting one just yet.
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-28-2024, 04:58 PM)cyberfiche Wrote: Katbrat, can you elaborate on what you did to get this working. I'm considering getting an O2 ring, and the complexity of importing data has kept me from getting one just yet.

Hi cyberfiche! My main issue was I couldn't find where the files were stored. But I followed the directions on this link since I have a Wellue :

https://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.ph...ile_Import

In the Windows PC section I used this  C:\Users\YourUserNameHere\AppData\Local\O2 Insight Pro\DATA\ and entered that into my file explorer. (my user name was "Owner") I located the files and then when I went to import them based on the directions I entered that same path and it worked. I had to upload each day individually. I'm not good with files or what things are called but when the time comes I think it won't be difficult for you to do it if you follow those directions.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OSCAR SpO2 CSV import ST Dog 29 5,224 09-11-2024, 05:36 PM
Last Post: Toolworker
  O2 Ring History to PC Reggie5489 0 156 09-04-2024, 01:43 AM
Last Post: Reggie5489
Question How export all days for oximeter (O2 Ring) data only (no CPAP) ? DavidEsp 11 3,603 09-04-2024, 01:41 AM
Last Post: Reggie5489
  Printing List of Daily Events & sidebar info Yukonlilye 0 142 08-21-2024, 12:34 PM
Last Post: Yukonlilye
  Encore Basic Data Import juan8474 1 458 08-16-2024, 10:07 AM
Last Post: Irish7281
  OSCAR 1.5.3 Import issue. kayak1 2 268 08-08-2024, 01:21 PM
Last Post: kayak1
Idea Generic import to OSCAR? Oscer? I Ardly Know Er 0 212 08-06-2024, 11:22 PM
Last Post: Oscer? I Ardly Know Er

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.