Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Unable to fully open OSCAR on Windows PC
Angry 
Unable to fully open OSCAR on Windows PC
Hello, I've been using OSCAR to analyse SD card without problems for several months. Today I got an error message saying there was a graphics card conflict and it would revert to and older OSCAR version. I still can't get past the initial screen, which has my Profile, Brand, name and last import date. The 5 Tabs which usually appear under the  File/View/Data/Help row are reduced to Profile/Statistics(this is greyed out). I can't get past this screen to see the graphs etc. I've tried a restart, then an uninstal+restart, then a re-install and restart - all the same result. I'm seeing a Sleep Service Consultant this Wednesday and wanted to show her some of the data on the Laptop. Any advice - am I missing something simple??
Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Unable to fully open OSCAR on Windows PC
Hi martinmclellan504!  -  Welcome
It sounds like your graphics driver got updated.  Try holding down the <SHIFT> key and start OSCAR.  This will cause OSCAR to toggle to another graphics method.  If this corrects your problem, do not use this method any further while staring OSCAR, or you will be back at the current driver. The reason I mention this is that some have used it each time they start OSCAR, then report that it only fixes the problem half the time.

Please keep us updated as to your success or failure.
- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  F12 not workding on Windows 10 GeorgeGus 3 342 06-27-2024, 05:46 PM
Last Post: Narcil
  Cannot Open OSCAR gymrat 3 438 06-08-2024, 10:02 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  OSCAR Windows Portable No-Install CraigKevin 18 3,590 05-26-2024, 03:19 PM
Last Post: hmcb2b
  How to open .pdat file BB37 3 550 05-21-2024, 09:22 PM
Last Post: BB37
  OSCAR v1.5.2- error code 5, unable to write to data directory sleepynotion 2 515 03-18-2024, 12:09 PM
Last Post: sleepynotion
  multiple windows ? zaienk 4 598 01-17-2024, 07:15 AM
Last Post: zaienk
  Data not fully loading into OSCAR? fert 7 1,003 11-04-2023, 08:17 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.