Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Treatment] AHI suddenly rising and feeling tired
AHI suddenly rising and feeling tired
Hi everyone !
I use a Resmed S9 Autoset with humidifier, and in the last few days I've been feeling more tired than usual.
So I used Oscar to read the data from the device and looking at the statistics, I found out that my AHI has been rising.
The stats look like this:

I know it's nothing dramatic but having that in mind and the fact that I've been feeling more tired lately got me worried.
The only recent changes that started 5 weeks ago are, I started a new diet which is a lot more healthier and made me lose 5 KGs and I've been more active.
Something that I thought it could explain it, is the fact that in the last week, weather has been more dry as there's less wind, but given that I have a humidifier and settings haven't changed, shouldn't be a reason for this.

Anyway, this is the data from last night which was really terrible, had to take a nap today in order to be able to function:
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: AHI suddenly rising and feeling tired

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Still tired atgg11 3 168 10-01-2024, 10:49 AM
Last Post: atgg11
  Help - not feeling rested in the morning! jc1996 1 108 09-29-2024, 08:40 AM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  OSCAR Data - Low AHI but still not feeling great, and are these real OA events? Santino 4 228 09-27-2024, 07:13 AM
Last Post: SeePak
  Another low (really low) AHI but tired - first time OSCAR user xtracheese 4 208 09-25-2024, 10:41 PM
Last Post: xtracheese
  [Treatment] ASV AHI between 0-1 but still tired some days Melkarid 4 241 09-24-2024, 03:09 PM
Last Post: Melkarid
  [CPAP] AHI suddenly high as well as PB and variable breathing tresero 5 228 09-24-2024, 09:56 AM
Last Post: tresero
  Feeling Worse After Successful CPAP Use kaizer989 10 512 09-16-2024, 05:58 PM
Last Post: G. Szabo

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.