Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Was there a question about hackers accessing your CPAP machine. I am experiencing thi
Was there a question about hackers accessing your CPAP machine. I am experiencing thi
On this day of December 24 2023, I have experienced hacker accessing my CPAP machine. I woke to very high pressure in my naval area to the point of a lot of pain. I’m afraid to put my mask back on. This is someone who also hacks my devices I own. These people live next door to me or are within 30 feet of my home. I have notified authorities but they retaliate and this time they did it with my Dream Mapper machine. This machine uses bluetooth technology.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Was there a question about hackers accessing your CPAP machine. I am experiencing thi
Put your machine in airplane mode, it time to go silent. There’s other things we can do if they escalate these attacks but I think this should be effective. Keep us updated. Good luck! Be safe!  Bigwink
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Was there a question about hackers accessing your CPAP machine. I am experiencing thi
Interesting....... In order to pair/connect a device to the DreamStation by Bluetooth, they would need the 6 digit PIN code from the display and they also would have to physically press the control dial on the DreamStation to confirm and allow the connection. Unless they've entered your house to pair the DreamStation to their device, the DreamStation Bluetooth should be secure from anyone other than you.

I think I would download and install the OSCAR software and look for any changes in the machines settings during the night that could affect how the pressure was delivered. This could also be evidence of proof of any hacking.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclaimation CPAP Machine Choices - read this before you accept a new machine SuperSleeper 301 278,796 09-25-2024, 05:30 PM
Last Post: Halian
  [CPAP] (OSCAR) Results of first night with CPAP machine dnserror 1 228 08-29-2024, 08:16 AM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  [Equipment] Looking to buy my own CPAP machine mrjeswan 5 391 08-28-2024, 06:43 AM
Last Post: FLcracker
  (Canada) Air transat saying a CPAP machine is counted as a carry on deadboy 19 1,088 08-12-2024, 10:29 AM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  Motorcycle bag for CPAP machine and Mask Hernla01 7 324 08-06-2024, 10:41 AM
Last Post: Big Guy
  Help with initial settings for cpap machine jtrops 12 1,484 08-04-2024, 02:08 PM
Last Post: jtrops
  Purchasing a CPAP Machine from a Facebook Seller: Need Advice chacha897d 1 228 08-01-2024, 09:27 PM
Last Post: Rickyricardo

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.