Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Overwhelming exhale resistance - is this normal ?
RE: Overwhelming exhale resistance - is this normal ?
No worries, we are all here with different experiences trying to help eachother the best we can.

For the last 15 years i slept 4-5 hours a night and i had to pee atleast once every hour. So never more than an hour of sleep. When i started using cpap for most of the night my pee awakenings have gone from 5-10 to 0-1. It was a dramatic effect. You will see yourself and no matter how much you struggle and fear right now you should know that tens of thousands of people around the world had a very similar experience when starting on this cpap journey and it will all get better.

Now dont forget that if you cant ever tolerate the cpap or if you use it but still feel bad then come back here and then its oscar time and using the epertise of the people here (not me im still a novice). But give yourself some time to melt all this new info, new feelings and new way of breathing.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Overwhelming exhale resistance - is this normal ?
Yes, I will be back, for sure, and I will definitely need the experts help, but... with my extra "weak" psychology, the moral support, especially from not so expert users, beginners, is very very valuable also. I really could not imagine there were so much hassle, complexity etc in all this, beforehand.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question [CPAP] Mouth Farts and Exhale Block KsKisser 2 267 09-12-2024, 08:11 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Seeking Advice on BiPAP AirCurve 10 VAuto Settings for Upper Airway Resistance Syndro chacha897d 1 294 09-07-2024, 08:13 PM
Last Post: CPAPfriend
  Caked Residue In CPAP Water Reservoir, Is It Normal? Kamryn 3 244 08-30-2024, 12:36 AM
Last Post: Rickyricardo
  Is it normal for Resmed 10 blowing noise to be very noticable at high pressure >13 snortle 4 316 08-29-2024, 09:49 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Amazed by first night results - is this normal? killakamp 4 396 08-12-2024, 06:54 PM
Last Post: staceyburke
  AHI is much higher than normal, not sure what's going on. UKFan643 1 189 08-06-2024, 08:03 PM
Last Post: Phaleronic
Question Air mini exhale is aggressive Alan Speed 3 322 08-05-2024, 11:05 AM
Last Post: Alan Speed

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.