Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

YouTube Suggestions?
YouTube Suggestions?
Hi, Does anyone have a recommendations for YouTubers who specialize in sleep apnea but are not “influencers” who are trying to sell stuff from the various medical supply companies? I’ve seen some good videos but they all seem to be advertising some vendor. Is there any good YouTuber who can talk intelligently with a strong medical background about this topic? I just don’t trust people who make money by recommending things they make money from. Call me old fashioned… Well I am… old.

Thanks!
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: YouTube Suggestions?
Hands down, LankyLefty.

LL does have some odd humor, but I like that in the context of all the boring videos other presenters put out there. It's so off the wall (and sometimes juvenile), I generally get a good belly laugh. LL is also VERY skilled in sleep therapy, and is excellent at addressing mundane issues like mask leaks. He seems to demonstrate every mask out there.
Post Reply Post Reply
As HalfAsleep said, LankyLefty27 is the best I have seen as well. Jason is far different one-on-one than his YouTube persona. He is a serious sleep tech who knows his stuff. While we may not always agree with his views, his knowledge is unquestionable and he cares about patients. Plus, he has the cutest cat which makes him aces in my book.
Post Reply Post Reply
Agree with everyone else. Jason (LankyLefty) is good even if his humor isn't my thing. haven't really found anyone else i like.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks, all. Is it safe to assume that you think his affiliation with cpapsupplies doesn't get in the way of him making honest recommendations?
Post Reply Post Reply
From my personal dealings with him he is a professional. That thought has never crossed my mind.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Therapy Suggestions Keesh23 11 537 09-12-2024, 07:33 PM
Last Post: Keesh23
  Airsense 10 replacement: suggestions? newmar 7 368 09-11-2024, 08:07 PM
Last Post: Big Guy
  Suggestions? TinySteve 11 505 09-02-2024, 08:50 AM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  New User - Looking For Suggestions VeryTired 13 493 09-01-2024, 03:50 PM
Last Post: VeryTired
  [Pressure] suggestions for settings Ksquared716 1 175 08-27-2024, 07:49 PM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  Still tired, any suggestions to optimize therapy? EnigmaOfSleep 4 308 08-14-2024, 07:41 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  Treatment suggestions for mild sleep apnea clegge242 3 261 07-30-2024, 11:12 AM
Last Post: HalfAsleep

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.