Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

app1nag - Therapy Assistance Thread
RE: O2 ring results
thanks for the assistance
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: O2 ring results
[attachment=71079 Wrote:G. Szabo pid='532367' dateline='1728310339']Could you post your OSCAR chart? Ensure that all the instrument settings and statistics are visible.  Turn the calendar off.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
app1nag - Therapy Assistance Thread
app1nag - 7 of your threads were related to your therapy. For this reason, I have merged them. This provides the reader a history of your past settings and results. Having the ability to see past attempts and their results will help to form better recommendations. Please use this thread for all your therapy related posts. I have changed the thread title to, "app1nag - Therapy Assistance Thread" to be more inclusive.
- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
Project Manager for OSCAR - Open Source CPAP Analysis Reporter
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: app1nag - Therapy Assistance Thread
(10-23-2024, 11:48 AM)Crimson Nape Wrote: app1nag  -  7 of your threads were related to your therapy.  For this reason, I have merged them.  This provides the reader a history of your past settings and results.  Having the ability to see past attempts and their results will help to form better recommendations.  Please use this thread for all your therapy related posts. I have changed the thread title to, "app1nag  -  Therapy Assistance Thread" to be more inclusive.
- Red

thank you
Post Reply Post Reply
Now  we can see the statistics but not the rest of the daily chart.
Would you please look at the OSCAR cart organization link at the bottom of Crimson Nape's above comments and post the whole screenshot? 
Many thanks for considering my request.
Post Reply Post Reply
[attachment=71157 Wrote:G. Szabo pid='534142' dateline='1729728192']Now  we can see the statistics but not the rest of the daily chart.
Would you please look at the OSCAR cart organization link at the bottom of Crimson Nape's above comments and post the whole screenshot? 
Many thanks for considering my request.

hope this is better

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
Your minimum pressure should be at least at your median pressure to have a restful sleep without much pressure adjustment. Hence, you should set it to 14 or 15 cm.
Your flow limit is high. Try EPR 2 to reduce it and stay in the APAP mode so the instrument t can adjust your pressure.
Your chart is better, but the instrument setting is still not visible on the bottom of the left-hand box. Try to reduce the character size.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Franko39 - Therapy Assistance Franko39 55 2,475 8 hours ago
Last Post: Jay51
  [Treatment] NightmaresOfTheBottom - Therapy Help Thread NightmaresOfTheBottom 15 518 8 hours ago
Last Post: Dormeo
  Abdulfakih - Therapy Thread Abdulfakih 144 6,378 Yesterday, 02:01 PM
Last Post: Abdulfakih
  Dang71 Therapy thread dang71 6 165 Yesterday, 10:35 AM
Last Post: dang71
Wink hwnboy therapy thread hwnboy 71 3,180 Yesterday, 08:17 AM
Last Post: hwnboy
  Paula's - Therapy Thread paulag1955 80 6,614 10-24-2024, 09:09 PM
Last Post: paulag1955
  [CPAP] xirokx - Therapy Thread xirokx 119 3,900 10-24-2024, 07:32 AM
Last Post: SeePak

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.