Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

flow limit of 1
flow limit of 1
I started my therapy last year in october i think. It has been going on hit and miss. 
Currently using pillow mask. 
Min pressure 11, max pressure 14. EPR 3 Full time.
I was just checking my oscar data and i see for almost 45 mins i can see flow limit of 1.
I do not understand how can flow limit be 1. Can someone please advice. 
sharing the screenshots.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: flow limit of 1
adding screenshots of full night

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
That is clearly an error. You can look at the zoomed flow data to verify what the inspiration flow curve looks like. A flow limit of 1 would infer an obstructive apnea. Please read the link on Organizing Your Oscar Chart in my signature links. There are instructions there for the organization of screenshots and the information we want to see. Also how to zoom in and examine data closer. One thing to check is that the mask setting on your device matches what you're using.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
thank you. Will be mindful of screenshot steps the next time. My question is answerd for now.  Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  EPR 1, hight flow limit, but lots of CA throwaway1242 5 102 1 hour ago
Last Post: Phaleronic
  Switched to full face mask last night. Flow limitation increased obstructedairway101 9 127 2 hours ago
Last Post: Phaleronic
  [Symptoms] More Tired With Less Flow Limitations sowo123 3 226 10-10-2024, 02:46 PM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  Leaks and Flow Rates cyberfiche 4 312 10-02-2024, 10:38 AM
Last Post: Jay51
  Weird Flow Rate Pattern Started 3 days ago Dodies 2 154 09-30-2024, 11:42 PM
Last Post: Dodies
  is this flow limitation? shyguy 2 292 09-30-2024, 10:00 PM
Last Post: shyguy
  Flow Limits How to Upgrade CPAP to Bilevel Deborah K. 114 14,330 09-29-2024, 06:57 PM
Last Post: Fixit50

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.