Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[CPAP] Input needed
RE: Input needed
I would point out that in the only chart I was able to see, I saw not 2 hours of sleep, but 2 one hour periods of sleep. do you spontaneously awaken most nights after only about an hour? When you awaken, are you in any sort of startled or frantic or stressed mental state?  When you do awaken, do you recall having been dreaming? not necessarily remembering the dream subject matter?

I sleep in multiple short chunks, and generally have just dreamed as I recall upon wakening. I do not feel alarmed, and do not think that this suggests anything is wrong with that type of sleeping.

Too often, people associate sleep in chunks as bad sleep.  To get enough sleep, you may have to disturb your day schedule so you can get effective sleep in the suitable number of 1 hour naps.  Realize that the health issue is the most important thing to resolve in the near term.

I really hope I pegged it for you, and if not that the relief you seek occurs soon.

QAL
Dedicated to QALity sleep.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Just getting startedand need input gr3gg0 1 116 Yesterday, 04:42 PM
Last Post: Old Steve
  New to CPAP, High CA OSCAR review needed ArmedStag 5 242 Yesterday, 10:55 AM
Last Post: Jay51
  re setting password on OSCAR needed sleepingbetterinFl 3 112 10-14-2024, 11:26 PM
Last Post: sleepingbetterinFl
  New User! Help Needed! Horrible Sinus Headaches. avogel333 2 195 10-03-2024, 01:51 PM
Last Post: avogel333
  WISDOM NEEDED srlevine1 4 235 10-02-2024, 01:02 AM
Last Post: srlevine1
  [CPAP] 1 Week Usage - Help Needed GalaxyRoll 4 258 10-01-2024, 06:59 PM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  Help Needed: Friend Struggling with CPAP Compliance Due to Anxiety and Mask Removal Sarin 4 201 09-29-2024, 01:20 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.