Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Can you help me interpret this cluster of events?
Can you help me interpret this cluster of events?
Last night, I had a 4 minute time frame that contributed to almost half of my AHI score for the night.  The machine scored it as a mix of OA's and CA's, yet there was zero flow limit during this time, so I'm not sure how I could have OA's with no flow limit?  Does anyone know why it would be scored this way in the data?  I've attached screenshots of those events as well as the whole night.

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Can you help me interpret this cluster of events?
Looks like you're awake and moving. The events arise out of a significant increase in flow, followed by an OA which is likely a breath-hold as you turn. I would guess the centrals are sleep wake junk as you transition back to sleep.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help with my sleep events HijolG 5 164 10-19-2024, 11:31 PM
Last Post: staceyburke
  Are these snoring and reras events noteworthy? Phaleronic 3 139 10-19-2024, 07:52 AM
Last Post: OpalRose
  [Diagnosis] Clear Airway, CSR events frolic 23 1,151 10-17-2024, 10:44 PM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  OSCAR Data - Low AHI but still not feeling great, and are these real OA events? Santino 38 1,561 10-16-2024, 10:55 AM
Last Post: SeePak
  Please interpret my Sleep Study Results for Central/Mixed Apnea at 4% desaturated lvl memoryNada786 6 273 10-13-2024, 12:39 AM
Last Post: memoryNada786
  Apnea Events less then 10 Seconds r4robin 5 310 10-10-2024, 05:18 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Need help with increased Clear Airway events zood 7 510 09-30-2024, 09:08 PM
Last Post: zood

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.