Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

sleep hq shared link vs oscar charts
sleep hq shared link vs oscar charts
hi,

i know sleep hq can be a touchy subject in these forums, regarding its genesis, but i have a question regarding using its shared data links as a means for people here to read/review. 

if someone posts their data "charts" here (as a link), are they viewable to anyone? as in, can you zoom in and see the data like you would normally do on oscar on your computer?

i have one of the free accounts. i'm not going to fork out the dough for a full subscription. i can't import my o2 ring data in sleep hq, but that's not too much of a deterrent.

i just don't know if the person reading the data would also need a sleep hq account.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: sleep hq shared link vs oscar charts
For me SleepHQ does not work as I am color-blind. The pastel color choices are quite unreadable to me. 

While I cannot comment on SleepHQ, I will say that OSCAR is as professional a software tool as I have ever seen. The folks who develop and maintain it are very helpful and open to suggestions on improving things.
Post Reply Post Reply
i have no issues with oscar. it's a fantastic program. the sleep hq developer(s) know exactly how good it is. 

the one thing with sleep hq is that if it's viewable as a link, the person viewing it can zoom/scroll in at any point in the cycle, versus only having screenshots (which is what we have here). 

i just don't know if the posted links are fully readable by anyone else other than the one who posts it.
Post Reply Post Reply
PeaceLoveAndPizza 

Since you are color blind, have you considered using a colorblindness filter in the Ease of Acess controls on Windows? (settings > ease of access >color filters). For a Mac, go to the Apple menu > System Settings > Accessibility in the sidebar, then click Display on the right. (You may need to scroll down.) Go to Color Filters, then turn on “Color filters.” 
"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My Wife is New to CPAP and trying to understand these Charts acharris77 4 179 10-23-2024, 04:38 PM
Last Post: Old Steve
  HELP: Sudden drastic worsening of Sleep Apnea - Can't sleep at all, CPAP completely u Unkikonki 10 582 10-13-2024, 11:41 AM
Last Post: Dormeo
  Increase in Central Apneas Luna G3 PAP Link Data thowle 8 472 10-01-2024, 04:42 PM
Last Post: Jay51
  How do my charts look? EE13 8 519 09-11-2024, 12:13 AM
Last Post: quiescence at last
  Sleep Apnea CPAP/OSCAR/OSA/CA trish1028 1 252 09-08-2024, 03:36 PM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  Sleep study- Very high AHI with Central Sleep Apnea and multiple hours of CSR. Help. JoshO71 2 364 08-27-2024, 06:09 PM
Last Post: JoshO71
  [CPAP] OSCAR data review help - can I get better sleep somehow? da38 5 428 08-21-2024, 04:05 AM
Last Post: da38

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.