Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

5 months on therapy and no difference.
RE: 5 months on therapy and no difference.
To obtain a complete Daily screen without the Right-side menu, Calendar, and Pie Chart, use the F12 or Fn+F12 for Mac to take the screenshot.

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
Project Manager for OSCAR - Open Source CPAP Analysis Reporter
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi,

Once you have selected the Daily Page, there are several ways to get all the necessary elements for posting, depending on your computer. I have an ASUS windows  laptop. 

The main way is using  F12 (or select on the view tab at the top of the daily page,take screen )
shot).

Probably also the windows key+print screen.

I have a French AZERTY keyboard so not to sure for QUERTY.

Here is a useful link relating to Oscar graphs:-
http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php?title=OSCAR_Organization_-_Daily_Page
We need to see the left hand pane , as well as the main graphs pane.

When you have sorted it out, please repost.

Thks
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-08-2023, 08:55 PM)cmpman1974 Wrote: Yes Anthony, 15+ YEARS later and still am in the same boat mainly.  Same exact situation as you're describing...yawning hundreds of times a day, exhausted beyond belief.  Therapy has made little to no difference fatigue wise.  In my case, I think my sleep doctor overlooked continual hypoxia for years despite being on CPAP/BPAP.  I often wonder if the damage is permanent since I had O2 below 88% for a long time every night for years.  Be very aware of this issue as well and pay attention.

How did you fix the hypoxia? My O2 rises and falls all night while I sleep with or without my CPAP. it will bounce up and down from 95% to 80% all night long.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  5 months in, still feeling tired, sleep, brain fog killing my career. help plz Tabster 6 171 10-19-2024, 02:21 PM
Last Post: Tabster
  [Pressure] 3 months on CPAP, results have been mixed threeeyedsloth 19 649 10-17-2024, 06:50 AM
Last Post: AshSF
  2.5 months into using CPAP, looking for possible adjustment recconendations. macaronno336 22 822 10-15-2024, 11:29 AM
Last Post: macaronno336
  Aerophagia - Gassy - 5+ months now apneavolt 2 220 10-14-2024, 09:43 PM
Last Post: RedNailz
  Difference between S-Mode and VAUTO mode - Aircurve MrIvanDrago 12 1,218 10-11-2024, 08:33 AM
Last Post: MrIvanDrago
Sad No improvement after 5 months, Please HELP Sylka 3 209 10-06-2024, 02:22 PM
Last Post: Sylka
  Couple months in.. how does it look? Any recommendations? ReclaimingMySleep 9 447 10-01-2024, 01:09 AM
Last Post: Expat31

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.