Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Abnormal report - me or machine
Abnormal report - me or machine
Over the past few years my AHI has rarely gone over 2 but last night was an exception at nearly 6 and now I have started using OSCAR I can try and delve (or get help to delve) deeper.

Something appear  to have happened from around 02:30 though the AHI graph, not included, rose from 0 at 02:18 to 40 by 02:55 staying there till 03:17 before dropping to 0 by 04:00

The first image is from the Statistics, just showing last night, last week and last 30 days.

The next image is last night's data

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Abnormal report - me or machine
It's abnormal, so probably nothing to worry about, but the answer is you got into a sleep position that resulted in poor cervical alignment or positional apnea. https://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.ph...onal_Apnea I honestly would not do anything unless this repeats.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help with OSCAR Report from Loewenstein Prisma Smart crunchy92 4 443 10-01-2024, 06:21 AM
Last Post: Zombie on my Lawn
Exclaimation CPAP Machine Choices - read this before you accept a new machine SuperSleeper 301 280,061 09-25-2024, 05:30 PM
Last Post: Halian
  [Pressure] Help me understand Oscar report and optimize CPAP therapy Oliverwoods 1 241 09-07-2024, 03:07 PM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  Resmed 10 Sleep report length and tracking question beetee 11 462 08-23-2024, 12:58 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Help with Oscar Report Helpah11 3 302 08-07-2024, 10:10 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  Oxymeter report Bad532 9 1,202 07-01-2024, 01:57 PM
Last Post: staceyburke
  [Diagnosis] Unusual sleep report figures Bacchus 1 252 05-29-2024, 08:04 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.