Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

decent numbers - still dont feel rested
decent numbers - still dont feel rested
    I "think" my numbers are decent but I never feel like I get a good night's sleep. I am running Airsense 10 with nose pillows. 

I complied some data that I am planning to show a sleep doc at my consultation. It would be greatly appreciated if someone has the time to review and let me know if these #s look good or bad. 

You will see 95% and 99.5% Pressure and EPAP are the same after 10/6 because I disabled EPR (and ramp) based on something I read concerning CSA and wanted to rule that out. I have no issues with exhaling at the higher pressure. 

On October 9 I started using a chin strap. 

On October 12 I increased minimum pressure from 10 to 13 and on October 16 from 13 to 16. Unfortunately 16 was too high and caused some stomach issues so I went back to 13 on October 18.

My purpose for including pulse data was because of an at home study that alerted me to some low pulse rates. I then purchased the O2 ring to compile this data. I have since been to my cardio doc who has ruled out any concerns I may have had. I am still going to seek a second opinion because I am left wondering if low heart rate could lead to low oxygen levels or vice versa. 

Thanks very much.[attachment=71033]
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New to CPAP - API Under 1 but still don't feel great ttsoldier 9 168 5 hours ago
Last Post: Dodies
  UARS: What are your ODI 4 % numbers with good/bad bi-level therapy? THEVGE 3 213 10-14-2024, 03:15 AM
Last Post: THEVGE
Sad [Treatment] Therapy is helping, but only a little - good AHI numbers, bad sleep tiredsleeper 19 1,505 10-13-2024, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Dormeo
  [CPAP] What do the numbers mean? WarrenW 6 279 10-07-2024, 01:16 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Consistently 0 AHI, but feel the same? r4robin 3 261 10-06-2024, 06:08 PM
Last Post: staceyburke
  Help - not feeling rested in the morning! jc1996 3 266 10-05-2024, 09:22 AM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  Please help me out. I dont know what else to try Scottiep3369 4 292 10-03-2024, 10:12 AM
Last Post: FLcracker

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.