Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[CPAP] Oscar CSV Report Abreviations
Oscar CSV Report Abreviations
Hi, I had a Philips DreamStation for approx 8 years. I eventually changed it from APAP to CPAP and my sleep noticeably improved. 
Almost 2 weeks ago, I purchased a Lowenstein Prisma20A online. 
I am still experimenting with alterations to settings but the machine is obviously superior to the Philips.
The daily report it sends to an app on my phone and ipad provides only basic data and usually isn't sent via the modem until during the afternoon (at least the Philips reported on your last night's sleep immediately.
A more detailed report can be accessed from the SD card using the wonderful OSCAR (I only discover The Apnea Board and Oscar a couple of days ago - I am extremely impressed with both).
Removing the sd card is fiddly because the modem has to be removed to expose the sd card.
Anyway, this probably only needs to be done weekly or monthly, however, I am always curious to see the data for the last night.
When I read the exported CSV report there are many columns I don't know of.
Can anyone tell me what the following abreviations mean? :
CA Count
A Count
H Count
OA Count
UA Count
RE Count
VS Count
FL Count
95% IPAP
Thank you
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help with OSCAR Report from Loewenstein Prisma Smart crunchy92 4 353 10-01-2024, 06:21 AM
Last Post: Zombie on my Lawn
  [Pressure] Help me understand Oscar report and optimize CPAP therapy Oliverwoods 1 201 09-07-2024, 03:07 PM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  Resmed 10 Sleep report length and tracking question beetee 11 429 08-23-2024, 12:58 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Help with Oscar Report Helpah11 3 278 08-07-2024, 10:10 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  Oxymeter report Bad532 9 1,171 07-01-2024, 01:57 PM
Last Post: staceyburke
  [Diagnosis] Unusual sleep report figures Bacchus 1 242 05-29-2024, 08:04 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Could Someone Please Help Read My Oscar Report? Navarachi 2 285 05-14-2024, 11:40 PM
Last Post: Navarachi

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.