Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Chart Review Help
RE: Chart Review Help
Positive about VAuto is extra time controls, even moreso here the extra PS range.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks, Deborah and Dave, I will try to have a Bipap prescribed by my doctor. I also looked up my insurance requirements for bipap coverage and it looks like I just need to fail a prior trial of CPAP. Thank you for linking that thread as well, I'm going to try to use some of that info for justification to get it authorized by the insurance. Also here is last nights sleep data where I upped the min. pressure to 13. To me it looks like the pressure wants to go higher, but there is not enough PS so I'm getting hit with flow limits and RERAs. Let me know what you guys think! Thank you again.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
i really think you can see what the pressure was when you got the OA, and even some of the H, and sort of gingerly set the min pressure to just above that.  Your latest chart shows most of the time, the pressure was between 13.4 and 14.8.  At this point I would increase the min to 14.4, and would change the maximum from 20 to 18.  If you want to go slower, you could do 13.8 min and 18.0 max.

QAL
Dedicated to QALity sleep.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Please help with treatment review DaveL 875 66,112 Yesterday, 02:57 PM
Last Post: DaveL
Information [CPAP] Aircurve 11 Oscar Chart WeaponizedCactus 7 264 09-05-2024, 01:00 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  have autism and need help with my chart bigboyjared 7 180 09-04-2024, 08:08 AM
Last Post: bigboyjared
  Interpret Oscar chart please fudo 7 332 09-01-2024, 09:25 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Please help me interpret Oscar chart sriteop 11 342 08-27-2024, 02:54 PM
Last Post: sriteop
  Please help interpret oscar chart panzer 2 154 08-27-2024, 11:10 AM
Last Post: panzer
Question Under 1 AHI (great!) but what’s with the constant spikes on my breathing chart graph? JustG 5 253 08-25-2024, 02:47 PM
Last Post: staceyburke

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.