Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Please help interpret oscar chart
Please help interpret oscar chart
Hi guys,

Struggled mask leaks with full face masks for several months, until 12 days ago starting with nasal pillow, I also began to use Oscar daily to track my leaks. Leaks mostly controlled, while AHI mostly around 5 sometime going up to 7 or so. 

CPAP: Resmed Airsense 11
Mask: F&P Nova Micro
Mouth taped.

I'm mainly a side sleeper but sometime changing positions.

Could you please check my data to see whether anything I could improve when you have a chance? Any suggestion highly appreciated.

Thank you!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Please help interpret oscar chart
Welcome

you have a lot of flow limits remaining and your median pressure is pretty high so i would raise minimum to 10 and increase EPR to 2 or 3.

It looks like you are experiencing positional apnea which is causing the machine to raise the pressure almost to the maximum, have a read from the wiki but maybe you are chin tucking? or using large pillows? or simply on your back..
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Please help interpret oscar chart
Thanks Narcil, I'll try to adjust pressure and EPR first, then look into the positional apnea issue.  Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Information [CPAP] Aircurve 11 Oscar Chart WeaponizedCactus 7 264 09-05-2024, 01:00 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  have autism and need help with my chart bigboyjared 7 180 09-04-2024, 08:08 AM
Last Post: bigboyjared
  Interpret Oscar chart please fudo 7 332 09-01-2024, 09:25 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Please help me interpret Oscar chart sriteop 11 341 08-27-2024, 02:54 PM
Last Post: sriteop
  Chart Review Help helpsotired 22 907 08-25-2024, 04:55 PM
Last Post: quiescence at last
Question Under 1 AHI (great!) but what’s with the constant spikes on my breathing chart graph? JustG 5 253 08-25-2024, 02:47 PM
Last Post: staceyburke
  [CPAP] (I'm Tired) Please help interpret my Oscar data frolic 4 414 08-21-2024, 12:52 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.