Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Data value ~ Don't normally see value in data reporting ...
Data value ~ Don't normally see value in data reporting ...
Hi, folks.

Some of you know me as a user that is NOT a data junkie. I check data maybe every 3-6 months, maybe more, and typically say "OK, stuff looks good." And not much else.

I have always said that detailed data is important when having problems or making changes. I recently (and temporarily, I think) switched to a pillow mask because of some minor dermatological surgery that will take place on my face right under where my nasal pillow normally seals (between the eye and nose).

After first night, I did check data and I saw some unanticipated variations. This is the kind of time when having detailed data is crucial.

If interested, see http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...illow-mask

I put this comment in separate because it is simply endorsing the need for data in these kinds of situations. The other thread talks about the "problem" and thoughts on ways to address it.

OMMOHY

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OSCAR Data - Low AHI but still not feeling great, and are these real OA events? Santino 38 1,475 10-16-2024, 10:55 AM
Last Post: SeePak
  [CPAP] Trying to make sense of my OSCAR data (newbie) aardvarkpineapple 1 129 10-15-2024, 07:54 PM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  [CPAP] Self treating: Advice for tuning after first night OSCAR data? citrus1 22 1,088 10-14-2024, 11:39 PM
Last Post: Bkflg
  assistance with analyzing cpap data jentlesoal 7 391 10-13-2024, 08:35 PM
Last Post: Jay51
  Help analyzing OSCAR data - CA's? alemon 46 2,593 10-11-2024, 01:15 PM
Last Post: alemon
  Mcca21 - OSCAR Data Review Mcca21 16 764 10-10-2024, 08:57 PM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  [Treatment] Advice with OSCAR Data sploomb 6 424 10-10-2024, 06:49 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.